• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hope i'm not too late

worshiper

Picker of Nose
please excuse my late introduction..

i was trying to figure out how to post ...LOL

anyway ..... previously i was a frequent visitor to youtube. they have religious videos where you can put your comments. i noticed that a lot of people are ignorant on other people's religion and they bluntly state their opinion on that religion with their twisted untrue views

there are times that you feel like you wanted to answer someone so ignorant but as you know youtube have this character limit which if you ask me ... sucks.

i feel blessed to have found this site coz most of the people i've interacted with are rational in terms of their belief and their opinion towards other belief.

peace to all :peace:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
welcome
we are the Heinz of Religious forums but with more than 57 varieties.
Don't expect no one to misrepresent your views. we have people coming all the time and it takes some a long time to learn.
Enjoy.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Salaam! Welcome to RF!

I find that the only thing YouTube is good for is just the videos, I never look at the comments. :(

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi worshiper,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.:)