• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can i get this Woman out of my head,she can't get me out of hers :help:

Alceste

Vagabond
All joking aside, I went through a similar experience during my first marriage. You'll note the use of the term, "first' there. It rarely ends well.

That said, if she's hot, don't discard it out of hand. I mean, I like my Chevy, but it wouldn't be too bad to take a Ferrari for a little spin. ;)

Said the divorcee.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
All joking aside, I went through a similar experience during my first marriage. You'll note the use of the term, "first' there. It rarely ends well.

That said, if she's hot, don't discard it out of hand. I mean, I like my Chevy, but it wouldn't be too bad to take a Ferrari for a little spin. ;)

:clap i totally get that :D

idav

Being
Premium Member
When it gets to he point where the women keep hitting on you at work, just get it right out and tell the wife. Women appreciate every drama opportunity.

My wife realizes by now that it is inevitable and impossible keep all the womens away.

*oh wait that was just that dream I had*

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
When it gets to he point where the women keep hitting on you at work, just get it right out and tell the wife. Women appreciate every drama opportunity.

My wife realizes by now that it is inevitable and impossible keep all the womens away.

*oh wait that was just that dream I had*

Possibly shared by many Men,i'm not snowed under with a deluge of gorgeous Women,my work doesn't require me to be in an office,when i work its usually alone.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Problem is running your Ferrari into someone else driving your Chevy.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In my opinion, the easiest way to get an intelligent, gorgeous, passionate woman out of your head is to reflect on how much time, money, and other resources it would be necessary to spend on her. Not that I think people can be reduced to their cost, but most people can really afford the time, money, and other resources for just one partner, let alone two.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
In my opinion, the easiest way to get an intelligent, gorgeous, passionate woman out of your head is to reflect on how much time, money, and other resources it would be necessary to spend on her. Not that I think people can be reduced to their cost, but most people can really afford the time, money, and other resources for just one partner, let alone two.

That old adage,you can't live on love alone.

atanu

Premium Member
No advice can change the situation for you, if you want to enjoy the new illusion.

I have only one suggestion to offer. Go vegetarian .. at least for one year. Avoid oregano like plague. Do everything to avoid stimulating libido.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No advice can change the situation for you, if you want to enjoy the new illusion.

I have only one suggestion to offer. Go vegetarian .. at least for one year. Avoid oregano like plague. Do everything to avoid stimulating libido.

That would mean not even breathing :p

Me Myself

Back to my username

My libido has been far more active on my vegetarian days, so I dnt know how useful you think this is :p