• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How could first big-bang explode?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Ok...let's go back to big bang timeline 0.1 second....first question....the universe is expanding...who can tell me what is the cause of the expansion? .

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
But it is not pre-time...the time clock has started..it is 0.1second...the universe is expanding....yes, it needs a cause...this in science in action now!
Ok. So after .1 of a second science has explained fully. It is only the first few zillionths of a second that they are still debating.The cause at .1 seconds was gravity and mass.

Our existing explanation is limited to after planck time. So that is after 0.0 with 43 zeros after the decimal place. 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Ok. So after .1 of a second science has explained fully. It is only the first few zillionths of a second that they are still debating.The cause at .1 seconds was gravity and mass.

Our existing explanation is limited to after planck time. So that is after 0.0 with 43 zeros after the decimal place. 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second.
So please explain how gravity was causing the primordial cosmic soup to expand....gravity is an attractive force?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
So please explain how gravity was causing the primordial cosmic soup to expand....gravity is an attractive force?
Cosmic soup? You mean like hydrogen? Well the same way a ball drops when you let it go. Gravity. There are also repulsive forces - like magnets. Like nuclear reactions - atom bombs, stars are nuclear reactions. When a bang goes off stuff flies away from it - why would you need a god to explain stuff flying away from a big bang?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Try placing a handful of flour on the floor in front of you. Now blow real hard at it - the flour will spread out.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Already you are contradicting yourself going from gravity...to an explosion...to go on and talk about needing a god...and then then another shot at it... flour on the floor... Bunyip is not up to it on so many levels...please leave it to someone else...
images

Is there anyone else prepared to answer my original question....

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Already you are contradicting yourself going from gravity...to an explosion...to go on and talk about needing a god...and then then another shot at it... flour on the floor... Bunyip is not up to it on so many levels...please leave it to someone else...
images

Is there anyone else prepared to answer my original question....
What is it you think is contradictory?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Why pick one? There is gravity, the weak atomic force, the strong atomic force. Why do I hkave to pick one?
Haha..ok Bunyip.....remember your purpose is to provide the cause of the expansion...so long as you do that....pick as many as you like...

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Haha..ok Bunyip.....remember your purpose is to provide the cause of the expansion...so long as you do that....pick as many as you like...
No mate. YOUR purpose mm is to explain how cause could even be relevant.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No mate. YOUR purpose mm is to explain how cause could even be relevant.
Bunyip....you have now responded to my question about the cause of the expansion with the following explanations.......Why would it need a cause?......Gravity......Explosion....when a bang goes off stuff flies away from it.......One of the following, gravity, the weak atomic force, or the strong atomic force....It is your purpose to explain how cause could even be relevant?
image.png

So we have come the full circle and you want me to explain the relevance of my question about cause in the first instance....so here goes....because that is how science works, if the universe is expanding, there has to be a scientific reason....unless we know what the cause is, we will never know why it is expanding...that's why it is relevant!

Please...will someone with at least some understanding of big bang theory step to the plate and respond to my question...Bunyip, you may step down now already...you've been a brave but pitiful contestant... :D

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Bunyip....you have now responded to my question about the cause of the expansion with the following explanations.......Why would it need a cause?......Gravity......Explosion....when a bang goes off stuff flies away from it.......One of the following, gravity, the weak atomic force, or the strong atomic force....It is your purpose to explain how cause could even be relevant?
image.png

So we have come the full circle and you want me to explain the relevance of my question about cause in the first instance....so here goes....because that is how science works, if the universe is expanding, there has to be a scientific reason....unless we know what the cause is, we will never know why it is expanding...that's why it is relevant!
Science has it down to a fragment of a fraction of a second - what have you offered? Nothing. Not a word.
Please...will someone with at least some understanding of big bang theory step to the plate and respond to my question...Bunyip, you may step down now already...you've been a brave but pitiful contestant... :D
No there needs to be a scientific EXPLANATION and they are down to 42 zeros after the 1. What have you got?