• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How could first big-bang explode?

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
They say there were many big-bangs; how could they conclude that the latest big-bang created time and space while earlier one's could not?
Of course they could. Multiple vectors. Each vector its own direction. Arrow of time in one universe is one vector in an infinite number of time vectors.

My point is that time and space, Loop Quantum Gravity etc, are inanimate objects distinct from a living sentient being. Only a sentient being, reason demands, can create the non-sentient not the otherwise.
Everything we know about consciousness and sentient beings is that they exist within time and space and are very much dependent on matter, energy, and such. You can't separate these things. They are interdependent.

How do we know loop quantum gravity is only "inanimate"? They're quite lively. They never stay still, so they're very animate.

The Sentient Being has communicated this to humans in different regions of the world and different times; why not accept it?
Uh. That's not an argument. That's just your opinion. What can I say. I don't accept that because I have a different belief. Why don't you accept pantheism?

Is this the reason why you started this thread? Just to try to convert people? You didn't do it in interest of knowing things or learning things, but only to declare, promote, and preach your faith and ignore anyone's answer? If that's the only motivation you have for your discussions, then there's not much to discuss, is there?

Personally, I can't believe in a sentient being that is timeless, spaceless, matter-less, energy-less. To me, all things that exist are all interdependent. There's no separation or distinction of this or that thing that has to create this or that other thing. It all is a flow of energy, ever changing, eternal and infinite.

This does not stop the scientific endeavours; these must continue unhampered and unrestricted.
Agree. They shouldn't be stopped. Rather the opposite. We should increase research.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
Astronomers are saying that dark energy is the cause

Which is a product of a singularity :rolleyes:

And when you say cause lets be clear here not vague. That is not exactly what they claim.

It is a part of it only, and how much and why they are not sure. They just no it Is part of the expansion.

Why do you argue so inanely about nothing?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
My point is that time and space, Loop Quantum Gravity etc, are inanimate objects distinct from a living sentient being.
What a breathtakingly clever conclusion.

I think it is very plain and simple.
How do you say it is clever?
Please elaborate.

Regards

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
paarsurrey said:
My point is that time and space, Loop Quantum Gravity etc, are inanimate objects distinct from a living sentient being.

I think it is very plain and simple.
How do you say it is clever?
Please elaborate.

Regards
In all fairness, Paarsurrey, I think I'll let others conclude from this what they will.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Which is a product of a singularity :rolleyes:

And when you say cause lets be clear here not vague. That is not exactly what they claim.

It is a part of it only, and how much and why they are not sure. They just no it Is part of the expansion.

Why do you argue so inanely about nothing?
By product of....you mean an effect of...which in turn means you are implying the singularity is the ultimate cause....yes?

You outhouse, like Bunyip, are severely lacking in both technical nous and literacy...and you try so hard to show how clever you are and dig your hole deeper and deeper...

That dark energy is the cause of the expansion is exactly what the science is saying, they are not vague and it is not just that they no (sic) it is a part.... However they are yet unsure how it does this, since contemporary science can not detect it directly...so there are various concepts...

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
But I am not denying it, I even told you what caused it.
Well in your post #255....you responded to me, in the context of my saying there had to be a cause of big bang space time inflation....."Science does not say that there must be a cause. YOU are making that claim Ben."

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Well in your post #255....you responded to me, in the context of my saying there had to be a cause of big bang space time inflation....."Science does not say that there must be a cause. YOU are making that claim Ben."
Correct. Cause and effect do not apply pre-time, nor do they apply to quantum events like the BB. As to the expansion of the early universe, as we discussed earlier,- that was atomic forces, dark energy, gravity and so on. Nothing supernatural.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Correct. Cause and effect do not apply pre-time, nor do they apply to quantum events like the BB. As to the expansion of the early universe, as we discussed earlier,- that was atomic forces, dark energy, gravity and so on. Nothing supernatural.
But I was never talking about pre-time...

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Cause and effect do not apply pre-time, nor do they apply to quantum events like the BB.
I've not heard that big bang theory was a quantum event....can you explain the scientific basis of this part of the BB theory....seems odd?