• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how did intellegent life start?

monkeys went to the plains from the bush because there was better pickings? they just did it? there has to be thought to make this decision. and i'm told thought is the result of overcompensation of mutated genes? i really dont mean to offend anyone, and i'm truly thankful to all who replied, and i understand that there will be some that claim that i have it all wrong, and that i'm misinterpreting, or i'm an ignorant arse, or whatever, but i do know one thing, and that is that my mind cannot jive with evolution, i'm not saying its wrong or evil, i'm saying i can jive with it.
before anyone jumps to conclusions, i'll also have you know that my mind cannot jive with the character of the god of the bible. to think that a deity would imply that he brings the hardest forms of suffering into someones life because he loves them and wants to improve their character, or that asks people to believe in him, and use their freewill to do it, or he'll torture them forever, is harder for me to swallow than some of evolutions quandries

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
There is no theory of Chemistry or theory of Physics either. Fields aren't theories.

Intelligence evolved like other traits. Being able to respond to your environment is advantageous, being able to manage larger and more varied numbers of cells in your body is also advantageous.

These are essentially what brains do.

There is a pretty decent record of brain size increase in species over time, especially in mammals. The brain of a modern wolf is much larger than it's ancestors for example.

ps. apes and savanna dwelling monkeys, like baboons didn't really have a choice but to go into the grasslands... their forests were dying away. It was adapt or perish.

wa:do

No, I am not Jewish, I'm a Jew. Very BIG BIG difference. And yes my familiy are Jews also, they just don't realize it yet. I'm still working on them. Lol. They will get it eventually.