• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did you get to the forum?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I have often wondered how people make their way to the forum. I have heard a few people say that someone on the forum told them about it, others have just arrived here by accident, chance or maybe divine intervention......Whatever the reason tell us how you found out about RF.

I personally was invited to try the forum by someone who is no longer a member, but I am glad they convinced me to join........This person was surprised, said he didn't think I would last over a couple of weeks. He thought I was too much of a "fanatic" to last and that I would be like a "little lamb" in the midst of a bunch of wolves.
You would probably be surprised by who invited me. :rolleyes:

kai

ragamuffin
pure accident ,i lurked around for a bit, saw the quality of the posts, and decided to sign up.

blackout

Violet.
I have often wondered how people make their way to the forum. I have heard a few people say that someone on the forum told them about it, others have just arrived here by accident, chance or maybe divine intervention......Whatever the reason tell us how you found out about RF.

I personally was invited to try the forum by someone who is no longer a member, but I am glad they convinced me to join........This person was surprised, said he didn't think I would last over a couple of weeks. He thought I was too much of a "fanatic" to last and that I would be like a "little lamb" in the midst of a bunch of wolves.
You would probably be surprised by who invited me. :rolleyes:

Oh come on! Tell us!
(not... quite.... sure.... how to entice you....)

A big bowl of strawberry jello with whipped cream? maybe?

kai

ragamuffin
Well, is not purple a quality then?

the quality of purple is undisputed throughout the known world.

i read somewhere that to walk through a field of flowers and not notice a purple one really ****** God off.

Last edited:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I promise to tell "who" after I get some sleep it is 2:43 am on the RF but it is 4:43 my time. So I will be back later, and bring the Jello......

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I was bored with another forum. It claimed to be a forum on all religions etc but had a very heavily christian slant to it that I didn't like. So I googled and this one came up.

seems google is the way of most people here ^_^

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I really had never thought about the possibility of a forum like this existing. When I first came on I didn't know what to expect. But I really enjoyed listening to other people's views. I guess at first I sort of had a cultural shock, but soon began to get the swing of it. I like the fact that we can disagree but on the next thread be friends or maybe actually agree on something.....I really am glad that I found you guys....:group: or shall I say I was invited to find you......However each one is great and unique....

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
cardero tied my hands behind my back, duct taped my eye lids
open, had me sit next to him and made me read all the threads.
hello-kitty-020.gif

After 2 minutes, I was hooked.
hearts-151.GIF

I love RF.
kiss-106.gif