• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Any of the following are acceptable...

Flat white, no sugar (Only available in NZ and Aus. Apparently flat white's don't exist anywhere else.)
Latte, 1/2 a sugar in a tall glass
Bowl Mocachino

MissAlice

To spice a dull coffee I put a pinch of cinnamon, vannila, cocoa, sweetner, whole milk topped off with whipped cream.:drool:

My cat also loves the stuff but he gets it without the cocoa.

If I'm on a hurry though I'll usually just drink it black.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If I'm at home, I'll have milk (lactose-free) and enough scoops of sugar that my wife tells me that it's too much.

If I'm at a coffee shop, I'll usually order my coffee black with two sugars, because most places don't have lactose-free milk and I won't sully my coffee with soy.

But one of my favourite small pleasures is when someone asks me "how do you take your coffee?" and I respond "orally".

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Instant coffee: 2 sugars ,With Milk (Cow or other) or black.
Filter Coffee: 3 sugars ,With Milk (Cow or other).
Caffe Latte

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I like mocha cappuccino. But if I have to have just normal coffee, I will put tons of sugar in it, and milk, maybe honey or vanilla. Maybe ice cream. Yep. Uh huh. I don't like just plain coffee. I've got to put enough sugar in it so that I cannot taste anything but sugar.:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I really don't care for coffee that much. It's been about three years since the last time I had any.

With sugar, that way it whomps into your veins with a whoosh and you get your super powers back. My super powers include, the ability to think 173 things at the same time, the ability to say 1206 words per minute, super strength, and the ability to giggle hysterically and fall over.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
2 tblspoons sugar, a dash of soy milk (or hazelnut creamer, mmmm)
Cappuccino, sometimes with one dose of sweetener, sometimes no sugar.
when i'm in the outdoors, I like it bitter and black.

Last edited:

Panda

42?
Premium Member
With sugar, that way it whomps into your veins with a whoosh and you get your super powers back. My super powers include, the ability to think 173 things at the same time, the ability to say 1206 words per minute, super strength, and the ability to giggle hysterically and fall over.

Are you sure its sugar you are putting in your coffee?

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Milk, 2 sugars and with some pro plus. I only drink coffee if I want to stay awake.