• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I just stop by the Starbucks after the morning rush and dump all the left-over lattes into my thermos. I figure that way I'm getting my caffeine fix for free and immunizing myself against the Swine Flu at the same time.
icon14.gif

dust1n

Zindīq
I just stop by the Starbucks after the morning rush and dump all the left-over lattes into my thermos. I figure that way I'm getting my caffeine fix for free and immunizing myself against the Swine Flu at the same time.
icon14.gif

Genius.

A

angellous_evangellous

... as far away from the Dixie Chicks as possible...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I like my cofee not to make me feel like I'm being electricuted 10 minutes after ingesing..I like my cofee not to make me have mini siezures and appear to have palsey as well..

Love

Dallas

dust1n

Zindīq
I like my cofee not to make me feel like I'm being electricuted 10 minutes after ingesing..I like my cofee not to make me have mini siezures and appear to have palsey as well..

Love

Dallas

That's what makes coffee so much fun! .. well until the crash.

:thud:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't much care for coffee really. The only way I've found that I can even say I "kinda" like it is if I make some french vanilla coffee, add some artificial vanilla straight to the grounds before brewing and then pile in the sugar and creamer (which if I'm lucky is french vanilla as well).

Turk likes some coffee with his sugar and creamer in the morning. :p

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
...and creamer (which if I'm lucky is french vanilla as well).
For a while I subscribed to Gevalia. They are one of those places that mail you gourmet coffees. I used to pick some different flavors. I agree about how much better it tastes if the cream flavor matches the coffee flavor. If you have any non-chain dollar stores..the kind that have different stuff every time you go there, they are often a great place to grab assorted non-dairy creamer in different flavors. At a buck a piece you can't go wrong!

2 sugar with milk (Cow or other) or black.
I use it when i fell tired and need some break..
it refresh my brain very well...

Last edited by a moderator:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I used to like a lot of sugar with my coffee, but since my sister has been living with me, she turned me on to just drinking flavored creamer in my coffee, sans sugar.

I like it bold, flavored and sweet.

Anyone have Greek coffee? I tried Greek coffee recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Depends on what mood I'm in. I've been known to drink it straight black. Sometimes, I like some sugar, about four tablespoons or so, and some milk. Sometimes I like to use either french vanilla or irish cream creamer.