• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Normal coffee - black, or with cream.

Otherwise, I like a mocha or hazelnut latte.

No sugar.. the syrup is the sweetest I can go. Hate coffee with sugar.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
With fat-free or Soy milk and a few (like 4 or 5 :D) spoonfuls of sugar. Yeah, I know having that much sugar kind of kills the point of using Soy or fat-free milk. :eek:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
With fat-free or Soy milk and a few (like 4 or 5 :D) spoonfuls of sugar. Yeah, I know having that much sugar kind of kills the point of using Soy or fat-free milk. :eek:

Actually the soy and refined sugar are likely worse for you than milk-fat :D

I miss coffee! I haven't been drinking it lately because im going through an oversensitive phase where the caffeine makes me nervous and sped up.

bookwormlady

Owned by 2 cats
I prefer a little cream and some sweetener (splenda) in my coffee, but one teaspoon of sugar's fine, too. Aside from the stuff I add to it, I love bold roast coffees. A coffee joint in the city I grew up in sells this absolutely awesome fair trade dark roast. I ran out, so now that I'm visiting, I intend on stocking up on it before I go home. :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Actually the soy and refined sugar are likely worse for you than milk-fat :D

I miss coffee! I haven't been drinking it lately because im going through an oversensitive phase where the caffeine makes me nervous and sped up.
There's always decaf. :D
The antioxidants are still there in the decaf, if I'm not mistaken.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
There's always decaf. :D
The antioxidants are still there in the decaf, if I'm not mistaken.

Admittedly, I enjoy the caffeine until it makes me nervous :D Decaf just feels kinda fake.

I used to drink coffee all I wanted, I never even noticed any effects from caffeine, Id even drink espresso at night! But, recently, its gone the other way. I once had one cup of coffee the other week (I made the pot half caf, half decaf) and was sped up for at least 2 or 3 hours afterward :eek:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Drink too much caffeine and then if you get put in detention (where there is no caffeine) you will be sorry. It is because stopping a caffeine habit cold turkey causes pain.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It sounds like you speak from experience? ;)

Yes and no. The caffeine withdrawal was not due to detention though I have had episodes of imagining I might be someday. You never know. It was an operation on an ankle break. I have been in jail, but only once.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Yes and no. The caffeine withdrawal was not due to detention though I have had episodes of imagining I might be someday. You never know. It was an operation on an ankle break. I have been in jail, but only once.

Ah, caffeine, that drug which is socially acceptable yet has the equal potential for physical and psychological addiction as many taboo drugs :D

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
3pgkaq.jpg

Titanic

I do not drink coffee anymore, when I used to though I preferred cream sugar and milk in it.

Titanic

Oddly enough coffee was a teen-age thing for me. When I was a young teen I used to drink it to act like a grown-up. A weird kid I was, A am a big tea drinker though. The last time I drank coffee was 3 years ago, it was from starbucks.