• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How everything got here from nothing - the answer you have never heard of before, I bet!

Civil Shephard

Therefore, you cannot even HAVE nothingness, without somethingness! They both co-exist and always had to have, because there could never have been nothing. Because to even say it was nothing is something! I'm serious.

Well... why can't the answer be simple? When I asked myself "who am I... why am I here" I feel that an awareness of being came into my young mind. I looked long for the answer and found the simplest answer as "I just am". So if the name God gave Moses is correct I believe it may be that nothingness is the birthplace of I AM. Sort of our Creator being the original awareness of being.

Can your awareness of being be measured or timed? I don't think it can and I feel that our common awareness of being is that portion of our Creator that makes us seek to know the nature of God the Universe and Everything... ( of course the answer is 42... couldn't resist)

Anywho... Before Abraham was, I AM. I love that Jesus quote. To me the words of Spirit and Life Jesus spoke are the answer to the fight against scrapping this whole creation scenario and going back to nothingness.