• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is coming from dirt better than coming from an ape?

Me Myself

Back to my username
This is not even a debate of wheter it is true or not, it is just an honest curiosity of why do you think it is so low to come from a less evolved species in opposition to coming from dirt or mud?

I mean, many religious people believe in evolution(actually, we are the majority), so either if God decided to use dirt or an ape as raw material to do something more to his image it still comes from God.

What is your problem with apes?

They are at least smarter than dirt.

And funnier :D

Just saying. Weird stuff

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This ... is just an honest curiosity of why do you think it is so low to come from a less evolved species in opposition to coming from dirt or mud?
The attitude is entirely derivative. The opposition to evolution is principally that it conflicts with what is written in Genesis. Were those narratives compatible with our current scientific understanding, descent with variation would be enthusiastically embraced and preached from the pulpit.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I mean, men from dirt and women from a rib :eek:

The other option is we have been evolving from lesser speacies till reaching to now.

Me Myself

Back to my username
It makes god a cheater if he just used an ape template to make humans. I thought we supposed to be special! :)

Not necesarily at all. Not if he created apes for example :p . then he is just recycling old material to do something better.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Carl Sagan used to say on Cosmos that we are all made out of "star stuff". That is no different than saying we come from dirt, so it makes no difference- if you believe in creationism, evolution, or a combination of both, we all came from the same stuff. ;););)

F0uad

God is a supreme being and a monkey is someone who eats hes own bugs and does po-po on himself sometimes so i prefer being created from the first one?

Me Myself

Back to my username
God is a supreme being and a monkey is someone who eats hes own bugs and does po-po on himself sometimes so i prefer being created from the first one?

I am talking about Genesis or evolution, so your options are mud or apes.

the second one doesn't say God didn't create your soul, neither of the options say God didn't create your soul. The only real difference is that with one he made dirt transform into current human body and put a soul and in the other one he made the ape transform into current human body and put soul into it.

The way I see it, I come from both God and the apes. The apes come from God anyways :shrug:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Apes are dirt.

Scared_monkey.jpg

F0uad

I am talking about Genesis or evolution, so your options are mud or apes.

the second one doesn't say God didn't create your soul, neither of the options say God didn't create your soul. The only real difference is that with one he made dirt transform into current human body and put a soul and in the other one he made the ape transform into current human body and put soul into it.

The way I see it, I come from both God and the apes. The apes come from God anyways :shrug:

I dont think its the mud that we would refer now to mud.

The Quranic concept is that the first human body was made of Mud, water and blood (Adam''P) and not all the people since our body's are created by our parents what the Quran also describes further.

Also souls are us the body is just a temporary shell.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Hmm i don't think its ''Dirt or Mud'' as a Mud/Dirt we are known to it and the scripture i belief in if i am right uses the word Blood.

I don't know what the Qran says, I am talking about Genesis in which the man supposedly comes from dirt/mud/dust . If the translation is wrong and it is meant to say blood in genesis, I'd love to have a source :D

Me Myself

Back to my username
I dont think its the mud that we would refer now to mud.

The Quranic concept is that the first human body was made of Mud, water and blood (Adam''P) and not all the people since our body's are created by our parents what the Quran also describes further

Well the idea would be that from that human onward it would be people coming from people but befire it was that human coming from mud.

The evolution one says people came from monkeys and then onwards people gave birth to people.

So it's the same, but replace mud for ape pretty much.

F0uad

Well the idea would be that from that human onward it would be people coming from people but befire it was that human coming from mud.

The evolution one says people came from monkeys and then onwards people gave birth to people.

So it's the same, but replace mud for ape pretty much.

Like i said i don't think it refers to mud *dirt mixed with water* and it also contains water and blood..

But if we would discuss the first human created yes i think all three scriptures agree on this. I also said i prefer coming from that then a ape who eats hes own bugs and poo's himself and sniff buts of other monkeys.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Like i said i don't think it refers to mud *dirt mixed with water* and it also contains water and blood..

But if we would discuss the first human created yes i think all three scriptures agree on this. I also said i prefer coming from that then a ape who eats hes own bugs and poo's himself and sniff buts of other monkeys.

How do you know no ape sat on that dirt? Do you think it was bugless? ;) :p