• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many times can you repent until God decides not to forgive you anymore?

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I'm constantly amazed by the worries that everyone has over what their god is interested in.
None seems to worry about the other people on this earth, what their "sins" are,
those "sins" committed against all the people around them, unless one is without "sin" of course.
I personically don't believe in "sin" nor any god, I personally do no harm.
I get P-off occasionally, and cuss out loud, but I don't really "sin" cause I don't believe in......what's it's name,
it has an awfully lot of different names.
Anyways......oh well...I forgot my point.
~ :confused:
'mud

Last edited by a moderator:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
i'm not talking about doing a psychical sin now and asking for forgiveness tonight and doing the same sin again tomorrow. What i mean is i sometimes (one or twice a day) have uncontrollable bad thoughts about God and i ask for forgiveness every time, so when does God say I'm sick of your ********* and won't forgive me anymore?

There is not limit on the forgiveness of the One-True-God.
Regards