• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much are you worth on the human market?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Uhhh.. A little help here. How do I create an SAT score and GPA without cheating. (well maybe cheating a little :p)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
You are worth exactly $2,352,090 You can see a breakdown of how much money each category adds to your value along the left under "My statistics". An email with your results has been sent to

I need SAT scores so I can be sure that when I sell myself I'm not getting ripped off.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hmm... You'd be an interesting catch, I must say. *holds up auction sign* I'll trade my 'Death' figurine if I can purchase you and then dress you as a hobbit. *nods to self, as this is evidently (to her) an incredible offer*

john313

warrior-poet
$2,598,070 i had to make up an SAT score and an IQ since i never tested for either, i think my guess was pretty close. too bad i got no bonus for bra size

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Errr, may I have a loan please ? I think I'm in 'negative equity'.........:biglaugh:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Even at 70 I'm still worth1,750,000
some questions I could not answer as they have no UK equivalents.
In reality I am more fit for a junk shop.

Terry________________________________-
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.