• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much are you worth on the human market?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ah, but Terry, they didn't take into account your incredible crafting skills!

So I'm not the only one the test made feel pathetic, Ronule? I know none of us are, really. Perhaps we should have a thread dedicated to celebrating the spiritual, physical, and mental worth of all of our members?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
Ah, but Terry, they didn't take into account your incredible crafting skills!

So I'm not the only one the test made feel pathetic, Ronule? I know none of us are, really. Perhaps we should have a thread dedicated to celebrating the spiritual, physical, and mental worth of all of our members?
Yeah!!!:149:

That and it doesn't take into account my ability to make scones that are delicious and moist, every time.

So there.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Tez said:
$971,042 :eek:

Im going to cry :(, lol.

- Tez

Tez,

You would cry if you had seen my value...........or laughed; it was less than yours, believe me. :biglaugh:

standing_on_one_foot

Huh...a funny thing. I took it again but under female this time...same answers (well, except for the gender specific ones), and I dropped down to $1,804,532. Man. That Y chromosome is apparently worth a lot.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, you'd think that the complete X would be worth more, but noooo, people have to demand that one of the little divot-thingys is off.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was $2,260,886.
I have found some errors though when I faked alot of stuff.
Education:Doctorate Degree$0 Alcohol:Never$0 Adult Content:Never$0Gamble:Never$0
My real hieght of 6'7 didn't get any extras. I could've sworn it was the Wall Street Journal that said taller people make more money than shorter ones.

is this just a way for them to get marketing info? i didnt want to complete a lot of that information for fear of spam, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Don't worry, it's just for fun. Just make sure not to click the option that fills you up for an account were ever it was at the bottom if your worried about junk mail.

Circle_One

$2,016,248 Meh, not bad

Same answers as a boy, I got $2,006,648.

Though, right off the bat, they do give you more money for being a boy.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
SnaleSpace said:
Yeah!!!:149:

That and it doesn't take into account my ability to make scones that are delicious and moist, every time.

So there.
Well , as far as I'm concerned a good scone is worth 100 SAT scores. (All contributions of scones will be gratefully accepted.:D )(Yes, I am soliciting for scones.:eek: )

Shadow Wolf

Though, right off the bat, they do give you more money for being a boy.
Sadly, thats the way things work in society. At least in the American one. I don't know much about how that would work in Canada.

Tez

WillieHutch said:
is this just a way for them to get marketing info? i didnt want to complete a lot of that information for fear of spam, etc.
Who said that you have to put in your real email ;), you might find this link usefull http://www.greensloth.com/ Its a disposible email used for sites that want your email but you dont want to give it to them. I found it to be really good :D.

- Tez