• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Much Do You Weigh ( A Quiz, suprisingly accurate for me)

Circle_One

beckysoup61 said:
Now I'm depressed. I feel fat as a she-cow.:(

Oh stop! You're absolutely gorgeous and you know it! And if you don't know it, then you damn well should because you completely and utterly are!

And like Feathers said, you're curvy baby. There's nothing sexier than a curvy woman! :drool:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
beckysoup61 said:
165 isn't a blimp Kathryn, I'd love to be 165 again.
That all depends upon how tall you are, Becky. For my boss (a woman who is 5' 11"), 165 would be very thin. I'm pretty short, so I'd definitely be way overweight at 165.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
b]You Should Weigh 175[/b]

scale.jpg

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!

How Much Do You Weigh?

http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchdoyouweighquiz/
Ok, that was off by about 90 pounds. To bad it doesn't consider muscle mass.

Bishka

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
Ach, don't feel that way! :hug: You're no heavier than I am, and I'm probably shorter than you! (At 5'3). The thing to remember is that we've got curves!

I do have those curves. Nothing fits on me because of darned big hips.

Cerrax

That One Guy
You Should Weigh 185

scale.jpg

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.

I do have a very fast metabolism. I weigh 160.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
You Should Weigh 156
scale.jpg

How Much Do You Weigh?

What a load. I'm 5'7" and 210. I guess this thing doesn't calculate weight lifting.

FFH

Veteran Member
You Should Weigh 165

5'10'' and 155

My job is physically demanding and I ride a bullet bike to work, which suprisingly wears me out...

Caina

Apostate Heretic
scale.jpg

I do have a fast metabolism:)

BFD_Zayl

it said i should weight 185, I in fact was 246 or so. it does not take into account my natural frame and such, being close to 6 feet and doing weight training almost every day for a few years (minus the summers) and a very diverse and large diet results in a big person. i admit, i'm huskey, but very, very healthy.

Truth_Faith13

You Should Weigh 155
scale.jpg

Yeah right..... I wish! way off for me!!!

ladyhawke

You Should Weigh 150

scale.jpg

How Much Do You Weigh?

was not impressed with this one i only weigh 105 which is about right for my height and build !!

Aqualung

Tasty
You Should Weigh 135

Way off. I weigh 160.

Booko

Deviled Hen
You Should Weigh 70
scale.jpg

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I wonder what they would've said if I could've accurately answered that I *Never* eat fast food (yeah, that would pretty much kill me) and that I almost never eat out, unless I'm travelling and don't have any other option? Maybe I'd weigh 50 lbs?

Make me laugh -- I haven't weighed 70 lbs in well over 40 years.

I did measure 36-24-36 in college, though...well, that was a long time ago too.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You Should Weigh 145
scale.jpg

How Much Do You Weigh?

Oh I wish! I use to weigh that. But I weigh about *** (yeah right I'm not saying). I still can't lose the preggers weight.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Oh hellll no! :no: I'm petite and only 5 ft. 1" in size. I weigh 112 pounds. I'm happy this way (but would be happier if I was 110). :D

You Should Weigh 145
scale.jpg

How Much Do You Weigh?

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
Mine was off by 30 pounds. I'm actually 250.

You Should Weigh 220
scale.jpg

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
You weigh too much or too little. You should, in fact, weight nothing, as nothingness is the essence of being. Whether you take this to mean no mass or not stepping onto a scale is entirely up to you, in your individual interpretation of reality. Good luck!

morning-star

Light Bearer
***You Should Weigh 155***

How Much Do You Weigh?

I'm aobut 50KG whats that in pounds?

I found it's about 111 in pounds.....so the Quiz is rather of...