• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Politically Radical Are You?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
You Are 20% Politically Radical
radical-1.jpg

You're a very traditional person and perhaps a little resistant to change. In a few more years, your beliefs will be so old fashioned that they'll be radical!
Are You a Political Radical?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouapoliticalradicalquiz/

XAAX

RevOxley_501 said:
What can you expect from an Anti Bush, Anti Neocon, Communism loving, free thinking person, whom also is extremely knowledgable about the Illuminati>?

btw...the quiz is very conservatively skewed
I happen to be all of the above as well, except the communism thing, great in concept but doesn't work with people in the real world.

Hacker

You Are 60% Politically Radical
radical-3.jpg
You've got some radical viewpoints, but you aren't completely nuts. You're more of a visionary than a radical.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
***You Are 40% Politically Radical***

You've got a few unusual political ideas, but overall you're a pretty mainstream person. Chances are that you're turned off by both the radical right and looney left.

Aqualung

Tasty
This quiz said states should be able to succeed and start their own country. This must have been written by a third grader or something.

You Are 68% Politically Radical

You're political views are just plain weird. A little far left, a little far right, and a whole lot of radical.

Aqualung

Tasty
A lot of the questions were hard for me to answer. Like, it said, People should be able to own any gun they want for self defense. I think they should be able to own any gun they want for any reason at all. Or, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't agree with the current system of voting in the first place.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
36% is a bit higher than I expected, but as Rev Oxley alluded to, the definition of 'radical' is in the eye of the beerholder. :D

You Are 36% Politically Radical
radical-2.jpg
You've got a few unusual political ideas, but overall you're a pretty mainstream person. Chances are that you're turned off by both the radical right and looney left.

Caina

Apostate Heretic
You Are 68% Politically Radical
radical-4.jpg
You're political views are just plain weird. A little far left, a little far right, and a whole lot of radical.