• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Spicy Do You Like It?

How Spicy Do You Like It?

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Drat! I thought this thread "How Spicy Do You Like It" was about sex, not food. :149:

Oh well, now that I've had a moment to get over my disappointment, I confess that I like spicy foods. I was raised without much in the way of spicy foods, but since moving to Colorado, I've come to appreciate them. Especially Mexican cuisine.

Aqualung

Tasty
I HATE spicy food. I'm a huge bland food fan. I can't even sprinkle black pepper on things. My favourite food, just to tell you how bland I like my food, is if you take a really thin cut of pork, bake it, then sprinkle a tiny bit of salt on it. Mmmm. I could eat that for ever. It's not even that I don't like "mexican spicy" or "thai spicy." I hate all spicy, or even all flavoured. And that's the truth.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Sunstone said:
Drat! I thought this thread "How Spicy Do You Like It" was about sex, not food. :149:
:biglaugh: You're really on a roll, arent' you. Go back and check out my resonse to the suggestion on the "How do you make people happy?" thread. I can't believe one person could make me laugh this hard two posts in a row. :biglaugh:

Scott1

Sunstone said:
but since moving to Colorado, I've come to appreciate them. Especially Mexican cuisine.
Hey, me too... I would drive south from the Springs and head into New Mexico... a little diner right over the border.... I think they put hot sauce in the water! I miss authentic Mexican food... Taco Bell here in Mass just does not cut it!

Scott1

Maize said:
Hello, my name is Amy and I am a Frank's Hot Sauce addict.
"Hi Amy"... hehe.... so true... Frank's is far supierior to all... anyone who disagrees will certainly go to hell.:D

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I like juuust a little spice. I can't stand anything that makes my mouth really burn, though.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I love spicy food.

It wasn't always the case, I would cry as a kid if I was fed anything spicy, but nowadays - after years of Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Thai, and just adding chillies to everything I cook I'm a bit of a spicy food addict.

It's like a habit, honestly, bland food always feels like it needs red chillies or cayene pepper or something.

If my eyes don't water it's not worth eating. :D

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
I'm strange . I was going to say that I'm strange when it comes to food , but figure I should just leave it at being strange . Anyway , it depends upon the food , in my case . For excample , I'm not crazy about tobasco , but I love raw jalapenoes . So I'm not sure how to rate myself ?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Maybe it's because I've been watching FLCL lately, but this thread's making my mind go into the gutter... :biglaugh:

Zephyr

Moved on
Spicy food is my favorite. I'll have tabasco sauce with anything, seriously. It's delicious on potato chips.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
In my 'old' age, I've started liking spicier food more. A few years ago, I would have said not at all, but right now, I said medium.:D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Jensa said:
Maybe it's because I've been watching FLCL lately, but this thread's making my mind go into the gutter... :biglaugh:
Sure. Blame it on the thread. :biglaugh:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hello, my name is Amy and I am a Frank's Hot Sauce addict.
You sould try [font=arial, helvetica]357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce. The HOTTEST hot sauce in the world. I cook everything with that. Hamburgers, taco meat, soups, pork chops, chicken, and even pop corn once.[/font] And believe me, a few drops will super-spice a couple gallons of chile. One drop one the tongue is enough to make you want to cut it off to ease the pain from the burn. I even make my own marinade using it. No one in my family can stomach it, so it goes along way.
[font=arial, helvetica]357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #1.This killer sauce is packing 357,000 scoville units of heat. One hit will blow you away! We blend Chile extract, fresh Habanero peppers, 160,000 scoville super Cayenne peppers, garlic and onion to makes a sauce that can truly take your breath away. Mad Dog 357 is the hottest hot sauce ever made......any hotter and it can't be called a sauce!(http://www.hotsauceworld.com/357maddoghot1.html)
I also like the 8th Hottest Hot sauce, Colon Blow. The actual warning on it says "
[/font][font=arial, helvetica]Comes out hotter than it comes in.":biglaugh:
Im gonna have to try the 6,000,000 scoville Mad Dog sauce. I might be bitting that key chain it comes with for awhile though.:help:
[/font]

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
"Some like it hot, and some sweat when the heat is on..." :p I like it hot.

And I like spicy food, too. ;)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Spicy is not the same as hot. The primary "hot" component of chiles and Tabasco-type sauces is capsicum, an irritant. It adds little or no flavor, just a burning sensation. I enjoy strongly flavored foods with low to moderate scoville ratings.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Jensa said:
May I recommend switching to the mild curry?

flcl-eep.jpg