• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How the Babi God Turned into the Baha'i Devil

spirit_of_dawn

Mirza Yahya Subh-i Azal was Baha’u’llah’s half-brother and the executor of the Bab’s will. He was regarded as the successor to the Bab until Baha’u’llah succeeded in sending him to the sidelines. He is greatly hated by Baha’is and regarded as one their greatest enemies. To put it in a nutshell, this is how he is viewed by Baha'is:

“Mírzá Yaḥyá is scarcely spoken of, but when he is mentioned he is called Satan.” (E.G. Browne, Materials for the Study of the Babi Religion, p. 117)​

What most Baha’is don’t know or will not tell you is that according to the Bab, Mirza Yahya Subh-i Azal, was God. This is how the Bab’s will to Subh-i Azal starts:

“Name of Azal, testify that there is no God but I, the dearest beloved. Then testify that there is no God but you, the victorious and permanent.”

First the Bab states very explicitly that he is God (not a messenger from God or a manifestation of God, but God himself), then he tells Subh-i Azal that he too is God and should testify to this. These statements being illogical and meaningless aside, according to the Bab Mirza Yahya Subh-i Azal is God and according to Baha’ullah he is the Satan and devil!

Why should anyone takes the claims of Baha'u'llah seriously when he claims he is the one that the Bab had prophesied about when he doesn't have faith in the Bab's God and calls him Satan? And why should we take the Bab's illogical claims seriously who claims he is God then Passes his Godhood to Mirza Yahya who is then deprived of his Godhood by Baha'u'llah and changed into satan?!

Sources, scans and some other quotes here: http://www.bahaibahai.com/eng/index.php/articles?id=91

spirit_of_dawn

Where are all the Baha'is gone ?

It is official Guidelines from the Baha'i cult internet Agency to ignore posts deemed negative to their beliefs:

"Do not feed negative discussion threads. Not only is this a waste of time, but also it has the unintended consequence of making the thread appear more interesting to visitors because of all the postings. Let negative postings die on the vine—do not water them." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Talk:Baha’i_Internet_Agency#cite_note-8
This statement speaks volumes...

Goblin

Sorcerer
It is official Guidelines from the Baha'i cult internet Agency to ignore posts deemed negative to their beliefs:

"Do not feed negative discussion threads. Not only is this a waste of time, but also it has the unintended consequence of making the thread appear more interesting to visitors because of all the postings. Let negative postings die on the vine—do not water them." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Talk:Baha’i_Internet_Agency#cite_note-8
This statement speaks volumes...

cowards!!!!!!

if you cant defend your own beliefs it is undoubtedly because they arent worth defending.

i can respect someone for saying : this is what i believe i dont have proof.
but to get pissy or avoid the whole conversation is just shameful.
if this is what the prophet taught then he must have been a wanker.

spirit_of_dawn

According to Wikipedia the Baha'i faith is monotheistic. I counted at least two deities here. Do they have any more Gods we should know about.

Yeah their leader Baha'u'llah also claimed he was God many many times, for instance while imprisoned he made these claims:

"he who speaks in the most great prison (i.e. Acre) is the Creator of all things and the one who brought all names into being'"

"There is no God but me the lonely, the imprisoned."