• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how to explain evolution to a theist

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Cookie vs. biscuit vs. cracker.

We use all of those xD. Just cookie is a type of biscuit and crackers look like...

tumblr_kr5xpeoSWt1qz5esq.jpg

Corkscrew

I'm ready to believe
fantôme profane;2813707 said:
I think that is a very good illustration, and I also might use it sometime. But the problem is that there are people who actually believe that all humans once spoke the same language until “God” came down and confused our tongues in order to prevent us from building tall towers.

I think you hit on a very important point, I believe you can construct the perfect argument, but at the end of the day, some people believe in such crazy ideas that there is just no way of reaching them. Let’s face it, when you are dealing with people who believe that a supernatural entity is at the core of all that happens, no logic is required. The entity overrides any kind of logical argument you can produce. After all, this entity is capable of doing anything.