• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How women should treat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Too true. Basically, this is how all straight men ARE, and any deviation from this assumption...according to the OP...is evidence of not being a "real man."

You're right. A declaration about straight men in this thread has been extremely disparaging and insulting.

Plus, I'm a white middle aged, middle class, uni educated man. I know this is all about me. EVERYTHING is all about me.

;)

In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, as if they had no feelings.
Men always complain about women: most of them become misogynists. And misogyny can lead to male homosexuality. That's why the number of gay men is so high, nowadays. And I assure you that the 70 % of gay men were not born gay.

Women should be feminine: they are supposed to be always sweet, smiling and caring with men.
and always seductive. That's femininity. I can give you an example of real woman

I'm assuming this was classic flaming ?

I don't believe anyone is as narrow-minded and bigoted to actually believe this ..... are they?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, as if they had no feelings.
Men always complain about women: most of them become misogynists. And misogyny can lead to male homosexuality. That's why the number of gay men is so high, nowadays. And I assure you that the 70 % of gay men were not born gay.

Women should be feminine: they are supposed to be always sweet, smiling and caring with men.
and always seductive. That's femininity. I can give you an example of real woman
You make some pretty outlandish statements there, buddy. Care to provide a sliver of evidence to back them up?

1. Why do you think that women must be feminine?
2. Why do you feel that mysogony causes homosexuality?
3. Why are you so confident that homosexuals are not born gay?

Also, it seems as though you have a problem with homosexuality. Beyond scripture, faith, and doctrine (all subjective), do you have any objective evidence to support this feeling of anonymity?

well...mine is just a sociological and anthropological analysis of the society I live in, compared to the American one.
If you want to prove that my claims are just assumptions, be my guest.

but I need to know where I am wrong.
I think that men want to be treated with sweetness by women.
easy as pie
it's not a difficult concept to get

Your "ideals" of what a woman should be is basically making them an object. They are nothing more to you but a sex doll that should pander to your every whim. That is what I learned from the video you showed. Was she sexy? Of course, but expecting every woman to be like a sex toy (which is the roll that woman was playing) makes woman nothing more than an object in which they have no other worth.

Now to the other crazy comment you made. What evidence do you have that shows that 70% of gay men are so because women as a whole don't act like this? Wait, none? Oh ok, that's what I thought.

challupa

well...mine is just a sociological and anthropological analysis of the society I live in, compared to the American one.
If you want to prove that my claims are just assumptions, be my guest.

but I need to know where I am wrong.
I think that men want to be treated with sweetness by women.
easy as pie
it's not a difficult concept to get
LOL you are assuming that all men deserve to be treated like idiots. Most men would not want to be treated like they don't have a brain. Obviously you like that. Each to their own.

smoothy7

Hilarious video !

Are women becoming less feminine ?
...depends where you live......
I moved from England to Australia,
and was shocked how masculine the "women" are......

I live in a building with about 200 single men,
and 200 single women....
and all the men say they will not date an Australian women
...and don't
( for reasons such as this )

The most feminine/kind/sweet/good-natured women
I have seen in Australia are......
from Europe !
( tourists and immigrants )

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hilarious video !

Are women becoming less feminine ?
...depends where you live......
I moved from England to Australia,
and was shocked how masculine the "women" are......

I live in a building with about 200 single men,
and 200 single women....
and all the men say they will not date an Australian women
...and don't
( for reasons such as this )

The most feminine/kind/sweet/good-natured women
I have seen in Australia are......
from Europe !
( tourists and immigrants )

Maybe -- just maybe -- the Australian women you've met don't like you. If so, what do you suppose could possibly be the cause of that? I mean, don't women everywhere love being told they're not feminine, kind, sweet, or good-natured enough to suit the tastes of some strange man?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Women should never be sex objects. Thats pukey.

Generalizations, and stereotypes really are shallow.

Too much time on the dark web?

Status
Not open for further replies.