• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how would you like the afterlife to be if you could make it so? even if you don't believe in one.

kloth

even just one thing you would make so if anything. whether you believe there's an afterlife or not, or even want one or not.

put a serious answer to if you gotta joking answer as well.

thanks

Titanic

Well I guess I would say me spending forever having sex with Rose on the Titanic and the switching back and forth between Christina Hendrick's and the redhead from trueblood. I guess a little 80's fashion would not hurt either. That is were Madonna from the 80's would come in. Then I guess after about 1000000000000000000000000 year's they could all leave and my family could come in and hang out for a forever or 2. A little more celeb's would not hurt. Then I guess to finish it off I would then be brought

Titanic

Back into earth and play in all of my fav movie's over and over. A little bit of "m" would be nice I guess. All of this is a joke and a serious answer at the same time. Cheer's matey!

kloth

Why I say. I believe somebody is copying my posts!
quick to believe but i never heard of you before. i guess some people might come up with the same thread ideas at times, maybe it's happened more than twice for the same idea, perhaps. maybe i will get different people to answer mine.

what's the link to yours? i'd be interested in checking it out.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
quick to believe but i never heard of you before. i guess some people might come up with the same thread ideas at times, maybe it's happened more than twice for the same idea, perhaps. maybe i will get different people to answer mine.

what's the link to yours? i'd be interested in checking it out.

Never heard of the Great Sterling Archer? Quite insulting as my name precedes my greatest. I shan't be ignored like this again

The link to my exquisite thread is here
http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...ies/149303-create-your-own-hell-sins-get.html

Take heed of my words Mr. Kloth for I shan't tolerate your foolery. :D

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I'd like to find out that the whole universe has been a simulation based around, and run for me. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway.

kloth

Never heard of the Great Sterling Archer? Quite insulting as my name precedes my greatest. I shan't be ignored like this again

The link to my exquisite thread is here
http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...ies/149303-create-your-own-hell-sins-get.html

Take heed of my words Mr. Kloth for I shan't tolerate your foolery. :D

thanks for the link, sir. however, i do not believe it's the same thread. allow me to clarify if you will. mine covers a much more wide spectrum about the afterlife which can be heaven, hell, purgatory or what ever you wanna call the afterlife. yours is just about hell. but i won't say yours is a bad thread idea.

it doesn't matter what you tolerate from me because i heed nothing. i have unusual powers. :beach:

thanks for the interest. :D

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I actually have an idea like the Greek Hades and the Egyptian neterworld crossed. Am I gonna claim I know that with certainty? Nope. Hades just seems reasonable because its a common destination for all- good or bad. It doesn't discriminate.

First, I would go to Purgatory to pay for all the wrong I've done. Then, I would go to Heaven. I conceive of these as tangible realms--since this present life is tangible, why would the subsequent realms not be? My heaven would be wooded and have spatcious buildings in pristine condition built of honest wood and stone. The people there would remind me of the most helpful people I have known, and after Purgatory, I would be such a person myself.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
First, I would go to Purgatory to pay for all the wrong I've done. Then, I would go to Heaven. I conceive of these as tangible realms--since this present life is tangible, why would the subsequent realms not be? My heaven would be wooded and have spatcious buildings in pristine condition built of honest wood and stone. The people there would remind me of the most helpful people I have known, and after Purgatory, I would be such a person myself.

You'd have no fear with this part. DIShonest wood and stone would have been sent to hell.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'll know when I get there. I already believe that our spirits have determination as to what lays beyond in Summerland for us. Basing it on just this lifetime and only thus far through it would be very limiting.

kloth

I'll know when I get there. I already believe that our spirits have determination as to what lays beyond in Summerland for us. Basing it on just this lifetime and only thus far through it would be very limiting.
so you don't have even one thought idea. i would think one thing could be thought of even if you obviously don't know ALL that you would do now. nobody could, would be my guess.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I'll be between births, and I'd like to be able to have a reasonably good look at the family that I will be beseeching to provide me with a new body. Somewhere mystical and conducive to monasticism. I don't really want to take pot-luck off the physical.

Draka

Wonder Woman
so you don't have even one thought idea. i would think one thing could be thought of even if you obviously don't know ALL that you would do now. nobody could, would be my guess.

Even if I were to have some vague ideas they wouldn't be anything well comparable in descriptive terms to things known in this realm. I mean, we are dealing with the Astral here.

kloth

Even if I were to have some vague ideas they wouldn't be anything well comparable in descriptive terms to things known in this realm. I mean, we are dealing with the Astral here.
well it was another hypothetical question of mine.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Continue to be reborn into different lives until I reach nirvana/moshka.

Perhaps in different universes or time periods? I think that would be interesting.