• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how would you like the afterlife to be if you could make it so? even if you don't believe in one.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If people lived several different lives, to experience life from several different angles, and most of them were happy and fulfilling with only a few bad ones, then that would be nice.

As it stands, there are a lot of people that die after having experienced mostly misery rather than joy (children that starve, people that die from terrible diseases, war, torture, murder, etc), so I would like it if everyone got at least a few lives and as a whole, they were enjoyable. Some of those lives could be supernatural/metaphysical and better than this world has to offer.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Afterlife to be whatever you want it to be. Feel like being a magician, want to be with your dream partner or be with God? Done, done and done!

Feel like your ideal afterlife wouldn't be a perfect utopia? Can be that too. Whatever you want, it's what it is.

However my belief is that before being "able" to get there you reincarnate until you learn everything you had to learn and reach your full potential as a soul.

chinu

chinu
However my belief is that before being "able" to get there you reincarnate until you learn everything you had to learn and reach your full potential as a soul.
If one want to reincarnete as cat, than what is there to learn, in order to learn everything ?

HankHill

Indian-American Ex-Hindu
I'd make it a place where people can live out the dreams and aspirations for their lives that they had on earth. But since that requires participation by other people, you'd have to assign will-less beings to conform to whatever you wanted to do/achieve. Haven't really worked out that kink yet.