• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human physical bodies transformed from bears!

I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents. You can agrue all you want, but please be nice and chose your words correctly before you post reply, to avoid the war of words regard the facts of how human physical bodies created. In additional human are not perfect, I ask everyone not to judge spelling or grammar, because if you do, the Almighty will cite you heavier than you cite the divinemission.

----
[FONT=&quot]Through a very long process of animals transformation, the human prospect living creatures slowly changes, from one kinds to another kinds, then to monkeys, monkeys into bears, and finally to the human physical bodies. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](The theory of monkeys to human natural bodies is incorrect, because monkeys have long arms and long tails then bears; therefore, in order for species evolutes into human natural bodies, God changed the souls creations formulas, for the long arms and tails to shorter arms and tails shorted, by changed from monkeys’ souls to bears’ souls before transformed to human’s souls, and the bears transform to human natural bodies. In addition, the theory of sea’s living creatures transformed to human natural bodies was total incorrect, sea living creatures must remain in water.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God created human souls by changing the supernatural substance for creating bears souls and sent it into monkey wombs, for bears do not grow long tails, long arms and legs like a monkey. God then changes thesupernatural substance for creating human souls, and removed short tails, hairs, and shape of bear faces etc, and sent it into bear wombs. At this stage, after the birth, the natural bodies have not wholly human yet; but during the process of growing up, the natural bodies are changing, that led to human on earth.
[/FONT]

P.S. Sources from the forthcoming book entitled The Almighty Is Healing that will release in December 2006, by Kingdom of Heaven World Divine Mission, http://www.wdcic.org

Bishka

Veteran Member
divinemission said:
I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents.

Darling, no human is 100% right.

YamiB.

If I follow the logic of the paper it is saying that because monkey's have longer tails and limbs than bears that bears must be between humans and monkies in the evolutionary chain. This has to be some of the most faulty reasoning I have ever witnessed.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
divinemission said:
I ask everyone not to judge spelling or grammar, because if you do, the Almighty will cite you heavier than you cite the divinemission.
I'm sorry, but I find this statement just plain rude.

Ody

divinemission said:
I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents.

lmao-real.jpg

Ody

YamiB. said:
If I follow the logic of the paper it is saying that because monkey's have longer tails and limbs than bears that bears must be between humans and monkies in the evolutionary chain. This has to be some of the most faulty reasoning I have ever witnessed.

Hence the reason I broke out laughing.

Yerda

Veteran Member
divinemission said:
What a statement! I don't know your position, but I'm completely right. Right?

Come on man, buy a textbook. You can get them cheap second hand.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
divinemission said:
I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents. You can agrue all you want, but please be nice and chose your words correctly before you post reply, to avoid the war of words regard the facts of how human physical bodies created. In additional human are not perfect, I ask everyone not to judge spelling or grammar, because if you do, the Almighty will cite you heavier than you cite the divinemission.

----
[FONT=&quot]Through a very long process of animals transformation, the human prospect living creatures slowly changes, from one kinds to another kinds, then to monkeys, monkeys into bears, and finally to the human physical bodies. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](The theory of monkeys to human natural bodies is incorrect, because monkeys have long arms and long tails then bears; therefore, in order for species evolutes into human natural bodies, God changed the souls creations formulas, for the long arms and tails to shorter arms and tails shorted, by changed from monkeys’ souls to bears’ souls before transformed to human’s souls, and the bears transform to human natural bodies. In addition, the theory of sea’s living creatures transformed to human natural bodies was total incorrect, sea living creatures must remain in water.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God created human souls by changing the supernatural substance for creating bears souls and sent it into monkey wombs, for bears do not grow long tails, long arms and legs like a monkey. God then changes thesupernatural substance for creating human souls, and removed short tails, hairs, and shape of bear faces etc, and sent it into bear wombs. At this stage, after the birth, the natural bodies have not wholly human yet; but during the process of growing up, the natural bodies are changing, that led to human on earth.
[/FONT]

P.S. Sources from the forthcoming book entitled The Almighty Is Healing that will release in December 2006, by Kingdom of Heaven World Divine Mission, http://www.wdcic.org

One simple fact to consider when you are talking about the relative length of tails is that although monkeys have long tails, apes have no tails at all. And although apes do have longer arms than humans, I think you will find that the human arm length is much closer to that of an ape than it is to a bear.

Do you still believe you are “right one hundred percents”?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Buttercup said:
divinemission said:
I ask everyone not to judge spelling or grammar, because if you do, the Almighty will cite you heavier than you cite the divinemission.
I'm sorry, but I find this statement just plain rude.
Not to be picky, but you missed the "c" in crude.

stemann

Time Bandit
Spiders don't even have any tails at all, therefore I propose the new system of human evolution:

Dirt ---> Tapeworm ---> Coelocanth ---> Dolphin ---> Monkey ---> Ape ---> Bear ---> Spider ---> Spiderman ---> Man.

YOU CAN'T DENY THE DIVINEMISSION OR YOU WILL BE CITED!!! THAT RHYMES WITH SMITED!!!!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
stemann said:
Spiders don't even have any tails at all, therefore I propose the new system of human evolution:

Dirt ---> Tapeworm ---> Coelocanth ---> Dolphin ---> Monkey ---> Ape ---> Bear ---> Spider ---> Spiderman ---> Man.
That's what i've always been taught. :cool:

Divinemission.
Please do a google search, or if you have access to a zoo, visit one.
Look at an ape such as a gorilla, orangutan or even better a chimpanzee. Look at their faces and hands, then look at your face and hands.
Then go look at some monkeys, notice their faces and hands, now look at your face and hands. Then go look at a lemur, notice its hands. Look at your hands.

Then go look at a bear, notice its face and hands, then look at your hands. What do you see?

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
One would think they would do a little research before declaring this or that maybe ask a few questions at least? Also, if english is your first language I would be open to criticism, I barely understood the OP.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
lamplighter said:
One would think they would do a little research before declaring this or that maybe ask a few questions at least? Also, if english is your first language I would be open to criticism, I barely understood the OP.
I got the impression that she may be Korean, so i'd give her a break on the language front.
But yes, more research is really needed. However, i think the divinemission in this case is to preach, not to learn.

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
Halcyon said:
Divinemission.
Look at an ape such as a gorilla, orangutan or even better a chimpanzee. Look at their faces and hands, then look at your face and hands.
Then go look at some monkeys, notice their faces and hands, now look at your face and hands. Then go look at a lemur, notice its hands. Look at your hands.

Then go look at a bear, notice its face and hands, then look at your hands. What do you see?
Divinemission, I'd strongly suggest taking Halcyon's advice. Just looking at animals in this superficial manner can reveal a lot about which animals share a close ancestory.
For example:
Apes have five fingered hands, no tail, and flat faces.
Bears have clawed paws, short tails, and long snouts.
Humans have five fingered hands, no tail, and flat faces.
See?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Halcyon said:
That's what i've always been taught. :cool:

Divinemission.

Recently a litter of cats were born with an odd mutation -- they had bizarrely short legs. The owners evidently knew a good thing when they saw it. Now cat fanciers recognize a new breed: the Munchkin. It's in all the cat magazines.
Munchkin cats are not guinea pigs with tails, they are examples of punctuated evolution.

Physical forms can deceive you. Convergent evolution will create similar physical forms from very different original species. Dolphins are more marine bears than breathing fish -- but they look like fish. Form evolves to fit the ecological niche an organism inhabits.

The truth is in the DNA. Hominids are apes, not ursids.
</IMG>