• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human physical bodies transformed from bears!

ayani

stemann said:
Dirt ---> Tapeworm ---> Coelocanth ---> Dolphin ---> Monkey ---> Ape ---> Bear ---> Spider ---> Spiderman ---> Man.

pfff. :biglaugh:

on a side note, i've always considered dogs to be far more spiritually evolved creatures than man.

Cadet2.jpg

Real Sorceror said:
Divinemission, I'd strongly suggest taking Halcyon's advice. Just looking at animals in this superficial manner can reveal a lot about which animals share a close ancestory.
For example:
Apes have five fingered hands, no tail, and flat faces.
Bears have clawed paws, short tails, and long snouts.
Humans have five fingered hands, no tail, and flat faces.
See?

Come on your guys, you need to count and see of how many generation from bear to the first human until this genertion?

Your guys need to do home work. Again I know I am correct because I gave out the big picture of transformed from animal creture to human. I also kno, when this debate to on to scientists they will love to grap them in their hands, because there are a lot of money come to them.

Actualy all of your guys are participating in science classs. Please continue the debate with full respect to one another.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
To the best of my ... limited ... knowledge , animal adapt . They do change somewhat , but there is no proof they they become something else . There has never been found any " missing link ", again to my knowledge . So it is all theory at this point .

BTW Bears have five fingers/toes too . And we can replace a human heart with a pig's heart ... so shouldn't pigs be in there somewhere ?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
divinemission said:
Come on your guys, you need to count and see of how many generation from bear to the first human until this genertion?

Your guys need to do home work. Again I know I am correct because I gave out the big picture of transformed from animal creture to human. I also kno, when this debate to on to scientists they will love to grap them in their hands, because there are a lot of money come to them.

Actualy all of your guys are participating in science classs. Please continue the debate with full respect to one another.

DivineMission, I'm not why you've decided that scientists are money-lovers, or that they earn money in the way you describe. I know we are dealing with a language barrier, but I am not sure how much of it is my not understanding translation and how much is that you are insulting those who disagree with you. Please be aware that those who have different opinions and beliefs than you aren't necessarily wrong or misinformed. They have likely done as much research or maybe even more than you have.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Godlike said:
This thread is hilarious. :biglaugh:

Is it really any more hilarious then saying that women were made from a rib bone ? That humans came from spilled milk ? Or any other of a number of creation myths ?

Random

kreeden said:
Is it really any more hilarious then saying that women were made from a rib bone ? That humans came from spilled milk ? Or any other of a number of creation myths ?

Those are allegorical metaphors of mythology, I took it that Divinemission was proposing an actual quasi-evolutionary thesis. Am I incorrect?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Godlike said:
Those are allegorical metaphors of mythology, I took it that Divinemission was proposing an actual quasi-evolutionary thesis. Am I incorrect?

No , you could be correct . :) My point was that many people take those metaphors very seriously too .

Random

kreeden said:
No , you could be correct . :) My point was that many people take those metaphors very seriously too .

True. Maybe Divinemission has got it pegged, who knows? :D

Zephyr

Moved on
Pssh. We all came from trees. Ask and Embla specifically. If anyone says otherwise, don't be suprised if you find yourself being simultaneously hammered and speared.

Also, I will not judge your spelling and grammar. This is not out of fear of smiting however, as my gods can kick your god's butt anyways :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Zephyr said:
Also, I will not judge your spelling and grammar. This is not out of fear of smiting however, as my gods can kick your god's butt anyways :p

Sheeesh! My God smites more people more often than anyone else's God! Go Great Weirdness!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Great Weirdness ? When did I become your god Sunstone ?

{ hmmm , one would think that an alknowing god would know that .... but then , I am Weird ... } ;)

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
divinemission said:
Dude, bears can't evolve into us. Bears are ursins, we are primates. It's in our DNA and bone structure. The bear's closest relatives are racoons and weasals. Not people.
Can't you just look at a bear and an ape and see which one looks similiar to us? Why is the bear more believable to you than the ape?
Your guys need to do home work. Again I know I am correct because I gave out the big picture of transformed from animal creture to human.
There is no fossil or DNA evidence to suggest a link between humans and bears. If there was, I'd expect to see large, bipedal skeletons with carnivorous teeth and clawed hands. No such fossils exist.
I also kno, when this debate to on to scientists they will love to grap them in their hands, because there are a lot of money come to them.
Huh??

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
kreeden said:
Great Weirdness ? When did I become your god Sunstone ?

{ hmmm , one would think that an alknowing god would know that .... but then , I am Weird ... } ;)

Well, I needed a god. Everybody else has one. I was feeling left out.