• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am alone

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
everything is a reflection of me

You were being serious when you wrote this?

Haha you are good. you imply that I don't know everything and creation is outside of me and I am powerless. haha i get you! you are a part of me speaking to me. you are trying to confuse me into believing that i am not the one that i am powerless. you are trying to create a split or more precisely you are me trying to create a split. Speaking of Babylonian do you know about Tiamat?

When you say "haha" that indicates to me that you are not being serious. And then you project all sorts of ideas onto me? Seriously?

What's a "split"? What are you talking about here?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's a niche concept, I will give them that.

It's very difficult for me to take it seriously. I see it somewhat regularly in my romps around the internet. But people usually trip themselves up quickly and contradict themself or make claims about themself that are too grandiose to be .. taken seriously

Little Dragon

It's very difficult for me to take it seriously. I see it somewhat regularly in my romps around the internet. But people usually trip themselves up quickly and contradict themself or make claims about themself that are too grandiose to be .. taken seriously
Yeah, if your hypothesis involves an entire 2+ trillion galaxy universe spinning around you. Then it might have some rather problematic assumption errors.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Yeah, if your hypothesis involves an entire 2+ trillion galaxy universe spinning around you. Then it might have some rather problematic assumption errors.

I keep feeling like it's a game, that people are playing online on the forums. I don't know how to understand it any better than that. It reminds me of someone coming to a forum and asking the participants to try to stump them.

One of the people I interacted with got very strange and started talking about wanting to force people to take DMT in order to open their minds.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Wouldn't "everything is a reflection of me" be a belief? Isn't that what you were discussing?

No.

When you say "haha" that indicates to me that you are not being serious. And then you project all sorts of ideas onto me? Seriously?

I see it somewhat regularly in my romps around the internet. But people usually trip themselves up quickly and contradict themself or make claims about themself that are too grandiose to be .. taken seriously

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Wouldn't "everything is a reflection of me" be a belief? Isn't that what you were discussing?

Tripping themselves up, contradicting themself, and making grandiose claims about themself was my comment.

Screenshot_20231019_134021.jpg

Screenshot_20231019_134158.jpg