• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am leaving RF

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It was inevitable. I could tell you were acting the whole time you were here. Break a leg!

Titanic

i guess i will still post on here when I can. Thank you all for your replys.(this site really is too good to pass up).

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
i guess i will still post on here when I can. Thank you all for your replys.(this site really is too good to pass up).

Awesome. :)

When do you report to your set? My brothers and I like to pay attention to when and where films are being developed, and I understand if you want to keep the title of the film under wraps, but you can always say when you're filming. I can then do some digging with my brothers who are both in commercial work in the industry and my other contacts, and have a pretty good guess which film you'll be working on.

I can keep a secret. No worries.

Titanic

It is a Disney Film, Filming starts a little later this year, also I have a script I am working right now as well so who knows one day I might be a moviestar/screenwriter. A guy can dream cant he? Maybe a depp/dicaprio maybe?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It is a Disney Film, Filming starts a little later this year, also I have a script I am working right now as well so who knows one day I might be a moviestar/screenwriter. A guy can dream cant he? Maybe a depp/dicaprio maybe?

So, filming in the summer? Fall?

Monotheist 101

i left..now im back..will leave again soon and comeback after exams..

i do have to admit that it was taking up all my precious time, and left me more confused about what I believed to start with.

That being said.. I dont think its a big deal if people leave or go..with the internet on mobile devices nowadays anyones a click away from RF or any other page..

Peace