• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am new!

My name is Max and I am new here!

I am not really religious myself but I am interested in religious things and philosophy and all that sort of stuff. I am particularly interested in the soteriology of christian fringe groups.

My word, you have a lot of smilies to choose from.

I look forward to participating here! :)

Dove

I am not really religious myself but I am interested in religious things and philosophy and all that sort of stuff. I am particularly interested in the soteriology of christian fringe groups.

Hi Max! :)

What Christian fringe groups in particular are you interested in learning about?

Yes; there are alot of smilies to use here. :yes:

Hi Max! :)

What Christian fringe groups in particular are you interested in learning about?

Yes; there are alot of smilies to use here. :yes:

Independent baptists are always worth a look. Some of the newer pentecostal and neo-charismatics (I'm thinking of the offspring of the Toronto Blessing movement) are interesting too.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.

Peace be on you. Welocme.

As you like religious things and philosophy, please accept a gift:

The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam

Dove

Independent baptists are always worth a look. Some of the newer pentecostal and neo-charismatics (I'm thinking of the offspring of the Toronto Blessing movement) are interesting too.

Max,

The Toronto Blessing Movement sounds interesting. I have never heard of them before and will have to look them up myself.

Have a great evening!