• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am losing my touch in understanding English.

Sorry for breaking your frubal round number as I misunderstood your point :(

LOL. Please don't be sorry. You are too cute, you make me laugh every day you post. If this was real life and not a computer simulation I would be rude for all my laughing. Or crazy. I think I'd rather be crazy. There are lots of funny people on forum but I think I am the funninest. I realize they don't think i'm funny. I think I am. Not cool though for sure. I am hot and funny. Not hot like breasty though.

How's that for a lesson in the English of the uneducated? Some people think uneducated people should not be listened to but you don't think so. I like you!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
LOL. Please don't be sorry. You are too cute, you make me laugh every day you post. If this was real life and not a computer simulation I would be rude for all my laughing. Or crazy. I think I'd rather be crazy. There are lots of funny people on forum but I think I am the funninest. I realize they don't think i'm funny. I think I am. Not cool though for sure. I am hot and funny. Not hot like breasty though.

How's that for a lesson in the English of the uneducated? Some people think uneducated people should not be listened to but you don't think so. I like you!

Oh.. gosh...
35m.gif

I think you're cool :D

Um, thanks for the English lesson :rainbow1:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not tending to Bible texts? Says he. That is what I do. Oh I don't know about Rome. Then nothing I know can possibly be true. Wow.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am feeling melancholy thinking how many people on forum have me on ignore. I want to ask how many but everyone who is ignoring me won't see the question, which is funny, so I feel better. Thank you for listening.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe you mean thank you for watching :)

I mean, we need to watch the monitor so we can read what's written :D

Haha! I know! This computer thing needs new words to describe stuff. When can I expect new words to explain all this stuff that we do?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Will be interested although not a JW. Will they be in a different thread or here?
Not here. They will be on my blog. Someday I might go review all my back posts here. There might be 100 questions people have ignored. Now I don't mean I hadn't got satisfactory answers. Many times I got nothing. On my forehead are big words that spell IGNORE ME. (I'm kidding)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"One of these days I'll finish learning how to do computer scripting and write some handy software for reviewing threads." Not!

I'll just review them the old fashioned way.

Jensen

I have just heard posters speak of blogs, but I've never come across one.
If they are or can be totally private I'd love to have one, but where, are there sites that one can set up their blog at?

18697334-lavender-field.jpg