• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I-Ching

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Zolo said:
I find it incredible.

Hi everyone by the way.I have just joined RF today.
Hi Zolo, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum!
It woulkd be great if you could introduce yourself on this link, so that we can all have an idea of who you are.........Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to seeing your posts.:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Master Vigil said:
From doing work with Chi, I find the I-Ching is fantastic for meditation. but of course, to each his own. :D

If anyone is interested in reading more on I-Ching, you can visit:
http://www.dan-bernardo.com/iching.html
I am really sorry to hear about your itching problem, perhaps.........
oh, sorry, Iching..... Hey MV great site; I must try it again; the last time I did try, I remember having to use three coins though, but I'll give anything a go. The other difference, which your method points out is the use of a coin woth sentimental value, and I just happen to have one ideal for that; it makes perfect sense of course!:)

Master Vigil

michel said:
I am really sorry to hear about your itching problem, perhaps.........
oh, sorry, Iching..... Hey MV great site; I must try it again; the last time I did try, I remember having to use three coins though, but I'll give anything a go. The other difference, which your method points out is the use of a coin woth sentimental value, and I just happen to have one ideal for that; it makes perfect sense of course!:)
Well, traditionally you either use 3 coins, or 1 coin. You can also use sticks, or anyting that allows you to create trigrams. And about the itching problem, ya know, it's been bothering me for weeks. I'm not sure what it is. But it's nothing a good acid wash won't take care of. :D

one

I-Ching. The Book Of Change. Perhaps the oldest book written down. Perhaps not.

Regardless, the I-Ching is an excellent text to consider in a "meditation" state. I read it several years ago, and my meditations were different when I thought of it during them. I found myself sitting for hours considering things I had read and feeling rather good.

I should read it and meditate. Oh - so much to read, so little time.