• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I`d hate to be a bother...

Please allow my peabrain to introduce myself =D (though highly overrated)

I`m Kaleigh (Pn. KAY-lee) It`s gaelic, it`s ridiculous.
17 is my age, and the 28th day on the fourth month of the 1992nd year is when I took my first breath.
I am open-minded, so I will listen but I will state my opinion and it may not be an opinion you agree with.
But then again what`s the point of having one?
ANYWAY.

Now for the real gloopy stuff.
I don`t know what my religion is, however... I do know what it`s NOT.
my brain works with evidence and pure reason.
(And sheer stupidity =D thanks to my father and mother doing so many drugs ^___^)

My father once told me, Aliens (for lack of a better word at the time) created us and all of our surroundings.
They have a nifty little time line they have concocted that shows your life line.
And certain spots, they inject a chemical, (whether it be a chemical to make you happy, sad, or pure angry) and at that point in your life line you will feel that exact emotion. They have planned your life and when you think You can change your life by making decisions, they smile for they know they have created you well and you have fulfuilled your duties as a human.
They come to watch over us, maybe not in ways we think, and most certainly not in ways we know as of now.
But they will always have a solution for every problem you can come up with...

I would elaborate more on this topic, however, I do only have an alotted time on the computer and am not sure how to put my feelings and beliefs into words.

STORY OF MY DARN LIFE.

J Bryson

I find your father's beliefs to make no less sense than any other religion based upon a higher power or powers, and to at least be more interesting than most.

Please allow my peabrain to introduce myself =D (though highly overrated)

I`m Kaleigh (Pn. KAY-lee) It`s gaelic, it`s ridiculous.
17 is my age, and the 28th day on the fourth month of the 1992nd year is when I took my first breath.
I am open-minded, so I will listen but I will state my opinion and it may not be an opinion you agree with.
But then again what`s the point of having one?
ANYWAY.

Now for the real gloopy stuff.
I don`t know what my religion is, however... I do know what it`s NOT.
my brain works with evidence and pure reason.
(And sheer stupidity =D thanks to my father and mother doing so many drugs ^___^)

My father once told me, Aliens (for lack of a better word at the time) created us and all of our surroundings.
They have a nifty little time line they have concocted that shows your life line.
And certain spots, they inject a chemical, (whether it be a chemical to make you happy, sad, or pure angry) and at that point in your life line you will feel that exact emotion. They have planned your life and when you think You can change your life by making decisions, they smile for they know they have created you well and you have fulfuilled your duties as a human.
They come to watch over us, maybe not in ways we think, and most certainly not in ways we know as of now.
But they will always have a solution for every problem you can come up with...

I would elaborate more on this topic, however, I do only have an alotted time on the computer and am not sure how to put my feelings and beliefs into words.

STORY OF MY DARN LIFE.
Hi Raleigh!
I just joined too, but I'm not going to tell my story. Its far less interesting than yours!
Was Dad serious? How do YOU feel about it?

GiGi@@ ha ha, my dad is more serious than you would imagine xD
i believed him for one, because i was young and when i finally grew up (which was hard) I took the stuff he said while he wasn`t smoking weed and coking out and found something i could believe in. So pretty much I just mader my own assumptions...
but that`s ok, because religion doesn`t have to make sense.

I was actually born a Wiccan, to be honest.

Bouncing Ball@@
hee hee, if you`re being serious (or sarcastic, I could care less) thank you =]

GiGi@@ ha ha, my dad is more serious than you would imagine xD
i believed him for one, because i was young and when i finally grew up (which was hard) I took the stuff he said while he wasn`t smoking weed and coking out and found something i could believe in. So pretty much I just mader my own assumptions...
but that`s ok, because religion doesn`t have to make sense.

I was actually born a Wiccan, to be honest.

Bouncing Ball@@
hee hee, if you`re being serious (or sarcastic, I could care less) thank you =]
You have too much on your 17- year- old- plate, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders in spite of everything. I've looked at Wicca (a little bit), and found it better, in many respects, than the major religions. You may be able to find a Coven nearby that you're comfortable with.
Have you considered ALANON? If you don't want to deal with this stuff alone, you don't have to.
I'm glad you're here! I hope you'll stay for a long long time!

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF. Nice introduction.
Interesting belief you have. I'd be interested to learn more in time. I hope our discussions and debates can provide me that information :)

GhK.

You have too much on your 17- year- old- plate, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders in spite of everything. I've looked at Wicca (a little bit), and found it better, in many respects, than the major religions. You may be able to find a Coven nearby that you're comfortable with.
Have you considered ALANON? If you don't want to deal with this stuff alone, you don't have to.
I'm glad you're here! I hope you'll stay for a long long time!

I do have a coven here, (in this shallow and close-minded town I live in), fortunately. But it`s more of a group-help/moral support thing rather than a practicing coven.
My father doesn`t do drugs any more, thank god. But I`m slowly becoming more introduced to them. More perscription drugs rather than illegal though.

But this is not the thread for talking about that.