• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I dislike

I dislike (check all that apply) (public poll)

• Total voters
M

Majikthise

I can deal with just about any human behavior , but if your a whiner who can't take a joke it's all over!!!:D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There's good in everyone. Some behaviors are obnoxious, but even people who behave obnoxiously have some good in them. It's a matter of perspective.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
There's good in everyone. Some behaviors are obnoxious, but even people who behave obnoxiously have some good in them. It's a matter of perspective.
I agree, but I did vote against braggards; there is pride and satisfaction in a deed well done, but bragging is 'over the top'.:)

almifkhar

whiners are the worst for me because they represent to me nothing but weekness and always seem to live a life in perpetual drama.

robtex

Veteran Member
I put the 2 cent guys but what I really dislike is someone who works a large part of their time cloaked behind various hidden agendas. I noticed that some people do that alot and most not at all or very very seldom. Not much inbetween and I can't stand people that do that frequently.

Master Vigil

I voted for peopl who can't take a joke. If you can't find humour in life, than your taking too seriously. And that my friends, leads to heart attacks. :D

scitsofreaky

People who are differnt than me. And people who can't take a joke. (Get it? I'm so friggin' funny)
Oh, and people that think they are funny.

Unedited

On the topic of not being able to take a joke, I really dislike people who get all huffy because I don't laugh when they tease me. I've been told I don't have a sense of humour, but "You're ugly, just kidding" is not something I find funny. My shyness seems to be a magnet to bad humour.

All those things can annoy me (well, not so much the different part) but I'd never dislike the person just for it. I'm sure most people have a few annoying habits.

Melody

I didn't check any because while I might dislike the behavior, it doesn't mean I dislike the person....even Saw. :D ;)

Melody

Unedited said:
On the topic of not being able to take a joke, I really dislike people who get all huffy because I don't laugh when they tease me. I've been told I don't have a sense of humour, but "You're ugly, just kidding" is not something I find funny. My shyness seems to be a magnet to bad humour.
I never find anything humorous about making fun of someone's weakness, flaws or failings or joking/teasing them about things they are sensitive about (i.e. being overweight, having a weird laugh, etc.). Nor do I find the humiliation of others in any way funny. People who do this are mean spirited people and they're attempting to cover their nastiness with laughter.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I checked several things, but it being this early in the morning I didn't catch that it said 'people who...' :areyoucra Like Melody, I (normally ;)) don't dislike the people, just the behavior.

I just have this thing about loud noises. They really set me on edge.

Doc

Space Chief
Unedited said:

All those things can annoy me (well, not so much the different part) but I'd never dislike the person just for it. I'm sure most people have a few annoying habits.
Similar things happen to me. Except the taunting usually stops when I laugh at what they say to me...I mean really laugh sometimes hysterically. But deep down I know it hurts a little bit. Some kids frequently say I need to talk more or else...like in band camp this year, I did not know one person and this one girl kept bothering me saying if I did not talk I would never survive highschool.

Oddly enough, I finally took the advice but ended up scaring people away by laughing too hard at jokes and spitting water everywhere.

I enjoy company and people, but I like to be alone a lot to. Probably because I have to 'philosophize' so much and thinking is a favorite hobby.

If there is any type of personality I dislike the most it would have to be Ignorance and Stubborness.

Saw11_2000

People don't make fun of me ever.

I try not to make fun of people, especially those who are different.

Of course I rip my friends apart, that's what they are there for!

But, if I make fun of you, I really really hate you, that's only happened to about 2 or 3 people, and it was never because they were different, it was always because they were just rude and mean people, so I figured, let's give 'em a dose of their own medicine.

M

Majikthise

I only make fun of a person if I like them and feel comfortable around them.Most people pick up on this excetricity of mine.And I can usually tell who is accepting of this and who is not, Saw you big goof!:D

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
There should be a place to vote for " Everybody ". But as there isn't , and because I have been everyone of the listed at one time or another ... I declined to vote .

Well , I guess that I could have voted to Saw , as I have never been him , but I don't want to leave anyone out ..... ;)