• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I dislike

I dislike (check all that apply) (public poll)

• Total voters

Draka

Wonder Woman
I voted for much the same things as most everyone else...not taking a joke, whining, braggarts. I did have another though...SMELL. I mean that rank, haven't bathed in weeks smell. Especially when there is no reason for it. The person is not homeless or anything like that, just dirty and doesn't take care of themselves. I figure that anyone who cares so little for their own body and its personal hygiene doesn't have enough respect for themselves, let alone others. Not to mention the P U factor. :)

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
robtex said:
I put the 2 cent guys but what I really dislike is someone who works a large part of their time cloaked behind various hidden agendas. I noticed that some people do that alot and most not at all or very very seldom. Not much inbetween and I can't stand people that do that frequently.
Then you and I should get along great, I'm very open about my various agendas!

jimbob

The Celt
youI forgot friend's siblings. i had this one friend who alway talked all the time and was incredibly annoying (he would be in the whiner category) And he had a super high voice. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluffy

A fool
I don't really have a problem with any of the things listed in your poll Saw, since I do find any of them irritation enough, if at all, to register in my brain. I do dislike it when a person seems to NEVER have anything nice to say or takes it upon themselves to point out everyone elses faults whilst ignoring their merits.

I don't know whether this is true or not but I have always felt that the rationale behind a person disliking another's inability to take a joke is mostly based on feelings of guilt that you have inadvertantly upset that person and irritation because you didn't mean to. To turn these feelings into those of dislike for that person seems upsetting but predicatable to me.

Faust

I just can't take loud stinky whiney braggarts who can't take a joke, and as soon as I run in to one I'm going to raise a loud stink in a braggardly fashion and whine about the pranks that may or may not have been played on me by such repulsive individuals! Hey, wait a minute here?

Faust.

:eek:

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Well I just had to vote for people who smell. Although it isn't really the person I don't like, just the way they smell. I have this woman who comes into my office about once a month and it's all I can do to keep myself from gagging while she's in there. And for some strange reason she always feels compelled to stay longer than necessary. Do you think it's because no one else can stand to be around her???:biglaugh:

ayani

folks who whine about everything and make a federal case out of every little inconvenience really bug me.

suck it up! and quit bugging everyone with your litany of complaints!

Saw11_2000

The Voice of Reason said:
There are only two groups of people that I dislike - pollsters, and the people that respond to them. That's how I voted.

TVOR
lol

...........*cries*.................lol

stonestew

i dislike everyone, except someone who's different. as long as their the same as me when it comes to disliking whiney ,smelly, bragarts.