• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I feel sorry for America's President!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This popped up while I was listening to music, so I watched it, and thought it was sad.
Joe Biden is seen being shunned in his own house, by his own party, he even puts his hand on Obama at one point, and Obama brushes him off and ignores him.

He seems like an alone, foresaken, elderly person people don't respect or like, yet he heads the greatest superpower on earth.

I can only imagine what goes on in his head. :(

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sorry @Rival , I know you don't like how many posts at RF are about American politics, so I start very few threads, almost never, about American politics, and try to be mindful of how most RFers are probably not from America, and don't care.

But the above video evoked emotional response in me, and I wanted to hear some opinions on what others thought, because I thought it was sad.

I hope you understand. :)

And yes, I agree, there are way too many threads about Biden and American politics at RF. ;)

F1fan

Veteran Member
If Tucker Carlson says it, the opposite is true.

And Biden is unlike the previous president. Biden is emotionally secure and mature, and has the political chops to do his job without childish outbursts. Carlson has nothing much to work with.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sorry @Rival , I know you don't like how many posts at RF are about American politics, so I start very few threads, almost never, about American politics, and try to be mindful of how most RFers are probably not from America, and don't care.

But the above video evoked emotional response in me, and I wanted to hear some opinions on what others thought, because I thought it was sad.

I hope you understand. :)

And yes, I agree, there are way too many threads about Biden and American politics at RF. ;)
Apologizing for a post you intend is weak.
Be a man!
Don't feign regrets, Nancy Boy!
Here are some words to live by....

Yazata

Joe Biden is seen being shunned in his own house, by his own party

Yes, they can see his declining favorability ratings and are starting to fear that he will drag the rest of them down, in the 2022 midterms and in the 2024 general election. So an increasing number of them don't want him to run again and that's becoming obvious.

I don't feel sorry for him though. He is at least in name President of the United States, his family are multi-millionaires and he gets to fly around on Air Force One. He's at the top of the bureaucratic ladder that he's been climbing all his life.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Apologizing for a post you intend is weak.
Be a man!
Don't feign regrets, Nancy Boy!
Here are some words to live by....
I was being considerate of another person by being mindful of the fact that the poster said she doesn't like how many posts are about American politics.

So, out of respect for her wishes, I wanted to let her know I ordinarily will refrain from threads about the American President, because there are already so much of them.

This thread was an exception to that rule, because I wanted to get a second opinion on the matter.

So, I think I did the right thing by stating I will be mindful of trying to not add to the excessive amount of threads about Biden on RF! ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was being considerate of another person by being mindful of the fact that the poster said she doesn't like how many posts are about American politics.

So, out of respect for her wishes, I wanted to let her know I ordinarily will refrain from threads about the American President, because there are already so much of them.

This thread was an exception to that rule, because I wanted to get a second opinion on the matter.

So, I think I did the right thing by stating I will be mindful of trying to not add to the excessive amount of threads about Biden on RF! ;)
I wuz just bust'n yer chops.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If Tucker Carlson says it, the opposite is true.

And Biden is unlike the previous president. Biden is emotionally secure and mature, and has the political chops to do his job without childish outbursts. Carlson has nothing much to work with.
I saw the video of Biden being left out, shunned, and brushed off, ignored, when he put his hand on Obama.

So, I know that much is true, because it was on camera, him being shunned in his own house!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes, they can see his declining favorability ratings and are starting to fear that he will drag the rest of them down, in the 2022 midterms and in the 2024 general election. So an increasing number of them don't want him to run again and that's becoming obvious.

I don't feel sorry for him though. He is at least in name President of the United States, his family are multi-millionaires and he gets to fly around on Air Force One. He's at the top of the bureaucratic ladder that he's been climbing all his life.
I feel sorry for him.

I don't care if he was a billionaire, I don't care how much money he has, because money doesn't buy happiness, a lot of rich people are miserable, and suicide is actually less common in poor third world impoverished countries, then many of the First World countries!

To be a millionaire, and have countless millions of people making fun of you, being shunned in your own house, being shunned by your own political party, and being known for a failed presidency, damaging the economy, inflation, speeches that resemble some one with dementia (that hundreds of millions of people watch, and people in your own party criticize) would be a heartbreaking cross, I would not wish anyone to carry, as their life nears the end. :(

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Please ignore Tucker Carlson. He's full if **** up to his eyeballs. He wants desperately for everyone to consider Biden a has-been. And he'll mis-characterize ANY instance of ANY sort to try and get you to think that.Please just ignore him. We can't stop his lies but we don't have to listen to them.

Suave

Simulated character

. Let's go Brandon! Obama is back! We realize Barrack can not serve a third term as P.O.T.U.S. However his better half, namely Michelle could be our next elected President. I suppose most every American electorate would be so stoked about her being P.O.T.U.S.. instead of cognitively challenged Biden or the orangutan like Trump.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Please ignore Tucker Carlson. He's full if **** up to his eyeballs. He wants desperately for everyone to consider Biden a has-been. And he'll mis-characterize ANY instance of ANY sort to try and get you to think that.Please just ignore him. We can't stop his lies but we don't have to listen to them.
I honestly don't know much about Tucker Carlson.

He seems like he has a high IQ according to how he talks, his choice of words, but IQ does not mean good morals or honesty.

I honestly don't know enough about the man to make a call, because this is only the second time I have watched him speak in the last year, and I don't know what else I have seen of him, so confess that I really have very limited knowledge of the man.

KW

These posts are so desperate. Tucker is very accurate and effective. Thanks for your support.(accidental)

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I honestly don't know much about Tucker Carlson.

He seems like he has a high IQ according to how he talks, his choice of words, but IQ does not mean good morals or honesty.

I honestly don't know enough about the man to make a call, because this is only the second time I have watched him speak in the last year, and I don't know what else I have seen of him, so confess that I really have very limited knowledge of the man.
No dude. The guy is an idiot.
I’m not American so I have no dog in this race, all I know is Tucker is a “low IQ” moron. His word choice isn’t even that impressive.
(No offence to any Fox News fans.)

Yazata

Please ignore Tucker Carlson. He's full if **** up to his eyeballs.

Translation: PureX disagrees with Tucker Carlson. Which is fine I guess, it's PureX's opinion. I feel no obligation to agree with it.

As for my own opinion, I like Tucker Carlson and agree with him most of the time. He's very good at pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

He wants desperately for everyone to consider Biden a has-been. And he'll mis-characterize ANY instance of ANY sort to try and get you to think that.

Biden seems to be doing a great job of that himself.

I think that the point of this thread is that even his defenders and supporters are starting to distance themselves from him and look for a 2024 replacement. That has nothing to do with Tucker Carlson, it's the democrats doing it, because they fear that Biden's growing unpopularity will drag down the whole party and all of its congressional candidates and state races.

The attempts in this thread to change the subject from Joe Biden to Tucker Carlson won't change the democrats' growing concern about their chances with Biden.

Please just ignore him.

I'll pay attention to whoever I choose. That's non-negotiable.

We can't stop his lies but we don't have to listen to them.

Tucker is partisan, that's true. He does spin events in ways that devotees of the democratic party don't like.

But his bias and partisanship are no worse than the bias and partisanship of pretty much everyone on CNN or MSNBC whenever the subject was/is President Trump.

That's how new political "journalism" is practiced these days.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
I saw the video of Biden being left out, shunned, and brushed off, ignored, when he put his hand on Obama.

So, I know that much is true, because it was on camera, him being shunned in his own house!
You do know that they were all joking, don't you? It was a light hearted event.

I'm guessing you were watching right wing media and were a vidicm of disinformation.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This popped up while I was listening to music, so I watched it, and thought it was sad.
Joe Biden is seen being shunned in his own house, by his own party, he even puts his hand on Obama at one point, and Obama brushes him off and ignores him.

He seems like an alone, foresaken, elderly person people don't respect or like, yet he heads the greatest superpower on earth.

I can only imagine what goes on in his head. :(
He's a puppet president.

Lead where someone wants him to go, told what to say, admonished when he goes off script.