• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Found it! I Found the Meaning of "Life"!

rojse

RF Addict
The meaning of life is to sell the meaning of life to other people for $29.95(excluding postage).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Folks are always asking what the meaning of "life" is, but no one seems to know. Well, I've changed all that once and for all. I looked up "life" in my Oxford Desk Dictionary,...

This proves nothing. All the evidence suggests that the Dictionary was written by men and there's good reason to believe that it's been edited and revised by linguistic fanatics down through the centuries.

For that matter we may never know for certain if Daniel Webster ever existed.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
This proves nothing. All the evidence suggests that the Dictionary was written by men and there's good reason to believe that it's been edited and revised by linguistic fanatics down through the centuries.

For that matter we may never know for certain if Daniel Webster ever existed.

That's true. The Dictionary shouldn't be read literally either. It should be interpreted individually based on one's symbolic paradigm.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have already stated the meaning of life a few times. But given the importance of such a finding, I will repeat it. Sex, drugs, & rock 'n roll.