• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate...

Kerr

My chair! It is one of those chairs that you can raise or lower, but this one is evil! It likes to randomly jump "down" a little! Its the devil I tell you! The devil incarnated!

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
My chair! It is one of those chairs that you can raise or lower, but this one is evil! It likes to randomly jump "down" a little! Its the devil I tell you! The devil incarnated!

Yer needs an exorcist. If yer 'ave an exorcism the bad spirit will leave the bleedin' chair and go inta sumfin else. Oh..... yeah....... yer telly! That might go up the spout....... ummmm....... problem, that!:D

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I hate it when my toast falls on the butter's side

Like this morning, and on the floor too ... :sad4:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.

Haha! I once had a chair that did something similar, only it would just go down over the course of an hour or so when I'd suddenly realise the desk was almost at my chin again!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I hate it when I've just made the perfect cup of coffee, and then spill it. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Well man is indeed ungrateful. We seem to notice all those things that don't work out but not everything that does work out.

Every time our heart beats it does so without fail, every time we talk our tongue escapes the grasps of the teeth which would surely have the power to destroy it, every time we encounter the minutest of bacteria our system defends against it. These defenses exist everywhere to protect us, something as minute as this were to fail our lives would end. There are infinite ways for us to die, we escape then constantly, until eventually our time comes.

In my humble opinion we are lucky to be alive every moment we get, everything around us conspires to hurt us, but we are protected.

Sorry for killing the joke. Just thoughts in my mind that came up.

Kerr

Well man is indeed ungrateful. We seem to notice all those things that don't work out but not everything that does work out.

Every time our heart beats it does so without fail, every time we talk our tongue escapes the grasps of the teeth which would surely have the power to destroy it, every time we encounter the minutest of bacteria our system defends against it. These defenses exist everywhere to protect us, something as minute as this were to fail our lives would end. There are infinite ways for us to die, we escape then constantly, until eventually our time comes.

In my humble opinion we are lucky to be alive every moment we get, everything around us conspires to hurt us, but we are protected.

Sorry for killing the joke. Just thoughts in my mind that came up.
In all honesty, it was a half-joke-half-annoyance because it just happened before I posted this thread. Of course, its not the end of the world or anything, I just got so terrified :p. So I made this thread and I put it here because, really, its a rather laughable rant xD.

Kerr

Haha! I once had a chair that did something similar, only it would just go down over the course of an hour or so when I'd suddenly realise the desk was almost at my chin again!
Lol, yeah, that kind of happens here as well. Its just more sudden. Fortunately I am so tall its not that much of a problem, if it wasnt because I get so scared when it happens xD.

EDIT:

Did I mention that I scream a little when it happens :p? Picture it. I sit there, calmly doing something like watching youtube and suddenly, my chair jumps, I scream and sit as a nervous wreck for a little while from the chock. And I am mentioning that because the image actually makes me laugh a little. Its so silly, lol.

Last edited:

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
In all honesty, it was a half-joke-half-annoyance because it just happened before I posted this thread. Of course, its not the end of the world or anything, I just got so terrified :p. So I made this thread and I put it here because, really, its a rather laughable rant xD.

Yea I took it as a joke. It was pretty funny.

It just brought to my mind other things that are so minor and I complain about them. Started writing until I realized this probably shouldn't be in this thread.