• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have questions.

they ask , Are you evil ? I am credited with all that suff, you have never herd one work Satan had to say , all you ever herd was , the thoughs from one side, dictating when youd precieve about the so called total bad . I am supprised at humans , who have actually read the bible , and believe it , what our parents teach up i see we take it , with out a mind of our own , It looks to me , like I read the book , understood it , and think that is the real evil , the real king of slaves , the real destroyer .

I would see satan ,as a fantacy approach to your question , as a flashie man , glitter sharp dressed entertainer , who reaaly didnt give a $h!t about you , who was nice , but a loaner , Just wants to entertain , and cator to his own delights , he would be alot like i was , sorta like a minority view ,
with common ground to the facits of communism , (one man ruler) as a satainist , I dont think satan would be stuped enought to creat something that could contradict himself . A lover of nature , a hater of $h!t desturbers , .I like to be entertained , and entertained back , no problams man , but when they come at me with things that they think im going to adhear too , they can go and ---- themselves , they wont ever have any say in the way i do things , and if they dont like how i do it , they dont have a right to their opinion either , I learn to act a bit crazy to take idiots minds off being a jerk . everyone wonders why i act so crazy .

Jacksnyte

Reverend
they ask , Are you evil ? I am credited with all that suff, you have never herd one work Satan had to say , all you ever herd was , the thoughs from one side, dictating when youd precieve about the so called total bad . I am supprised at humans , who have actually read the bible , and believe it , what our parents teach up i see we take it , with out a mind of our own , It looks to me , like I read the book , understood it , and think that is the real evil , the real king of slaves , the real destroyer .

It is very hard to see what you are trying to say with all these disjointed comments, not to mention the horrendous spelling errors!

Adversaryan

Man this feels like an age old question to me now a days lol. I have really come to the conclusion that Satanist is defined by the satanist. Its kinda like trying to define what a man is or is suppose to be. Man is whatever he wants to be. Satanist doubly so. its like a way of taking the helm of your own life on your own terms with some basic guide lines to try and keep you out of trouble.
Its a Perception game. I choose how to interpret life any way I see fit and my reason for doing so is because I can and I like the freedom.

That makes sense to me. But I am Just One example. I don't speak for anyone but myself.
Luciferians on the other hand, well to me they are just like people who say Vampyre instead of Vampire. Just trying to add flavor to something silly.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Man this feels like an age old question to me now a days lol. I have really come to the conclusion that Satanist is defined by the satanist. Its kinda like trying to define what a man is or is suppose to be. Man is whatever he wants to be. Satanist doubly so. its like a way of taking the helm of your own life on your own terms with some basic guide lines to try and keep you out of trouble.
Its a Perception game. I choose how to interpret life any way I see fit and my reason for doing so is because I can and I like the freedom.

That makes sense to me. But I am Just One example. I don't speak for anyone but myself.
Luciferians on the other hand, well to me they are just like people who say Vampyre instead of Vampire. Just trying to add flavor to something silly.
From the looks of it, I would say you know nothing about Luciferians.