• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like Trump now

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I don't have anything against Biden, but I've recently come to like Trump.

At any rate, with either one I will probably depend on free government cheese for my disability because it seems to dangerous out there.

Sorry F1_Fan.

F1fan

Veteran Member

At any rate, with either one I will probably depend on free government cheese for my disability because it seems to dangerous out there.

Sorry F1_Fan.
It's not me that others will feel sorry for. I notice that those who like Trump can't articulate a rational basis for what they like. There seems a character flaw in his supporters that this disturbed man appeals to, and it needs attention. I just hope that if Biden wins that Trump's supporters can accept it this time, and not devolve into violence. It's something our national security officials are concerned about and are monitoring.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It's not me that others will feel sorry for. I notice that those who like Trump can't articulate a rational basis for what they like. There seems a character flaw in his supporters that this disturbed man appeals to, and it needs attention. I just hope that if Biden wins that Trump's supporters can accept it this time, and not devolve into violence. It's something our national security officials are concerned about and are monitoring.
F1fan,

I wrote "Sorry F1fan" for a reason.

You have no tolerance for anyone who likes Trump. You won't allow them if you can control them.

So I will just say, "You can't control me," and I don't need to justify myself to you.

F1fan

Veteran Member
F1fan,

I wrote "Sorry F1fan" for a reason.

You have no tolerance for anyone who likes Trump.
So you start a thread because you think I'm intolerant? Why did you get so upset out of the blue?

You won't allow them if you can control them.
Where have I ever claimed such a thing? I let everyone do their own thinking, even when it's irrational.
So I will just say, "You can't control me," and I don't need to justify myself to you.
Are you just upset because Nikki Haley sold out and after all the criticisms of Trump being unfit she said she will vote for him afterall?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Sorry F1_Fan.
Even Biden likes Trump now. Wants to secure the border now and Trump likes Biden and desires the absentee voting angle.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You ought to take reality into account sometime, you know.

If you do not, it will become difficult to believe in your sincerity, @Twilight Hue
So out of touch like usual.

That should set you straight on the reality here.

Your welcome.