• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like Trump now

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't have anything against Biden, but I've recently come to like Trump.

At any rate, with either one I will probably depend on free government cheese for my disability because it seems to dangerous out there.

Sorry F1_Fan.
What's your opinion of arguing that he has
the legal right to assassinate political rivals?

wellwisher

At any rate, with either one I will probably depend on free government cheese for my disability because it seems to dangerous out there.

Sorry F1_Fan.
I think what soured the Liberals against Trump was the Russian Collusion conspiracy and disinformation theory, that lasted for two years. before it was formally debunked. All those who own the Left who drank that kool aid, got brain washed and many are still trying to dry out the laundry. I remember how those who bought that farm, while it was edgy and fashionable, became real dirt bags and bullies. After it was clear it was a scam, they did not apologize and Trump never pushed for an apology. He wanted to move forward. They were left with over compensation for the humiliation that was due, but did not happen. Instead they got more and more divisive staying in denial of their foolishness.

Yazata

I've always "liked Trump" and have been voting for him since the 2016 primaries.

More accurately, I kind of dislike Trump's personality and the hyperbolic way he presents himself. But I've always liked his agenda, which was better than all his Republican primary opponents in 2016 and better than Biden's agenda (or that of his handlers) today.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've always "liked Trump" and have been voting for him since the 2016 primaries.

More accurately, I kind of dislike Trump's personality and the hyperbolic way he presents himself. But I've always liked his agenda, which was better than all his Republican primary opponents in 2016 and better than Biden's agenda (or that of his handlers) today.
My life actually improved with Trump in charge. More money in my wallet even living in the People's Republic of New York.

Unfortunately the Supreme leaders hate prosperity here and will eventually find a way to steal all your extra money for themselves while saying they support the common workers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Lowest black unemployment in history up to that point.
So? Does he want a cookie for it? It's been on a general downward trend and many presidents can claim that they had the lowest rate under thsir presidency, including Nixon and Biden.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Do you hate our representative democracy because that's very much at risk if Trump wins as even many Republicans and former Republicans have said?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
He had an extremely good presidency across the board. The democrats were straining to find any reason not to give him credit for the great numbers.

Which great numbers? Great economic numbers appear to be another example of Trump hyperbolizing things beyond common sense belief.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Which great numbers? Great economic numbers appear to be another example of Trump hyperbolizing things beyond common sense belief.

The economic recovery after Bush was very slow. Obama focused on the ACA his first two years but after that congress was majority republican and they did what they could to prevent his agenda to invest in economic growth. The slow growth may have been why the economy has been so good since 2010, with no recession.

Looking at Trump’s promises in 2016 he aimed for a permanent 4% GPD. He got the tsx cuts in 2017 but it did not fire up the economy like republicans wanted. Looking at the chart of growth it has been quite stable from 2009 to 2020 when it tanks due to the pandemic. So Trump tried some things but none fired up the economy.

The economy under Biden has been stronger, but it’s been offset by post pandemic global inflation. The US economy is so strong it’s bolstering much of the world.

So what does Trump offer that’s better? He wants to keep his tax cuts which will help the rich and limit revenue, which is an ongoing problem. His tariffs are seen as a foolish idea that will push inflation higher. And his social and global policies will cause instability and be a national security issue which tends to slow the economy and growth. If he deports millions of migrants it will devastate farmers and construction. So Biden is by far the safest bet for global economic stability.

Last edited:

Tomef

Sorry F1_Fan.
Do you get options on the type of free cheese?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
What's your opinion of arguing that he has
the legal right to assassinate political rivals?
I am against assassinating political rivals.

By the way, now it doesn't matter what I think, because unless Democrats maybe pick someone else, I think it's going to be Trump.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Do you hate our representative democracy because that's very much at risk if Trump wins as even many Republicans and former Republicans have said?
He won before and served his entire term, and people tried to scare everyone beforehand that he'd "destroy democracy".
It got old, proved untrue, and is now as old as Biden looks.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am against assassinating political rivals.

By the way, now it doesn't matter what I think, because unless Democrats maybe pick someone else, I think it's going to be Trump.
That's exactly why it matters.
Trump is the one arguing for the right to
assassinate his political rivals in his own country.