• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I never really feel good enough

LittlePinky82

Smoking-er I mean using herbs works for me. ;)

Haha I can't smoke even if I wanted to. It's not a good idea for me. I've had open heart surgery so yeah lol. I was born with a hole in my heart the size of a quarter and had surgery before I was one. Everything has always been fine but it's still not too wise lol. :smirk:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're not alone. Here lately it takes a deal of effort just for me to get out of bed; I'm constantly feeling very fatigued, nothing really sounds or seems interesting, and my mood has been low enough that I actually feel like just watching TV. I am very skilled, very talented, and there are literally a ton of different jobs and professions I could do, but because where I live not having a med school degree means my degree is pretty much worthless, and because my knee is bad I can't do the factories/warehouses/food processing plants that are the other ways of getting ahead. I can't even do fast food because I can't stand for more than a few hours of time, and all it will take is one slip to throw my knee in a bad position and make things much worse than they already are. I can't even drive trucks because even sitting for hours on end puts my knee in agonizing pain. I've put weight on from stress eating, and my birthdays are really only good for reminding me just how lonely I am.
It's good to hear you are feeling better though.

LittlePinky82

Have you tried bacon?

Lol yes. I have bacon once in a blue moon. ;p

You're not alone. Here lately it takes a deal of effort just for me to get out of bed; I'm constantly feeling very fatigued, nothing really sounds or seems interesting, and my mood has been low enough that I actually feel like just watching TV. I am very skilled, very talented, and there are literally a ton of different jobs and professions I could do, but because where I live not having a med school degree means my degree is pretty much worthless, and because my knee is bad I can't do the factories/warehouses/food processing plants that are the other ways of getting ahead. I can't even do fast food because I can't stand for more than a few hours of time, and all it will take is one slip to throw my knee in a bad position and make things much worse than they already are. I can't even drive trucks because even sitting for hours on end puts my knee in agonizing pain. I've put weight on from stress eating, and my birthdays are really only good for reminding me just how lonely I am.
It's good to hear you are feeling better though.

I hope you find something too and find a good place for yourself. I wonder if weather has something to do with it too with feeling fatigued along with everything else. Winter seems to have gone on so long. I'm ready for spring!

It can be very emotionally/mentally draining trying to find something.

I did get an Email from my school's paralegal program secretary from some places that were accepting applications and I tried. One place does have my area but they're only looking for part time. But it's better than nothing right? You still get paid and all. You just won't get benefits like health care. ;|

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One place does have my area but they're only looking for part time.
That's an issue I'm facing. Many places are hiring for all sorts of positions, including managers, but only for part time. There is no way in hell I'm going to take a management job, with all the extra duties, responsibilities, and stress that come along with it, for only part-time hours and no benefits.

LittlePinky82

That's an issue I'm facing. Many places are hiring for all sorts of positions, including managers, but only for part time. There is no way in hell I'm going to take a management job, with all the extra duties, responsibilities, and stress that come along with it, for only part-time hours and no benefits.

I can understand that. I'm a single person and just starting out so I don't mind it much if I can gain the experience and connections and have something more to add to my resume. It's fine for temporary. My only issue is really health insurance. I do have the Affordable Care Act but the hospital I go to doesn't take it. Go figure lol. And I don't want to change dr's cause I've been going to the same one for about 14/15 yrs now. (Since 2002/2003) Dental can get pricy too. I've had some older crowns replaced in the past 2 yrs heh.