• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Refuse To Post In This Thread

I blame ChristineES. She started this evil thread.

ChristineES would never do anything to intentionally hurt us, I believe the thread is working through her, which is why she refused to post and why so many including myself have refused to post after her.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Posting in this thread would lead people to believe that I agreed with it.

Oh my God, so monta was right. The thread is working through you and she used you to get to us!!!! Is there a way to stop posting in this thread? can we trick this evil thread?

I think the only thing we can do is to steadfastly and rigorouslessly continue not to post in this thread.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think the only thing we can do is to steadfastly and rigorouslessly continue not to post in this thread.

"Thread This In Post To Refuse I". I don't know why i'm typing this. The thread forced me to post it. What does this mean?

"Thread This In Post To Refuse I". I don't know why i'm typing this. The thread forced me to post it. What does this mean?

Hmm well I am not a certified spoonerist but it would appear to be the opposite of I refused to post in this thread , which would mean..............oh, I am so sorry.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmm well I am not a certified spoonerist but it would appear to be the opposite of I refused to post in this thread , which would mean..............oh, I am so sorry.

You are kidding right? i just found out that was the thread speaking to ChristineES ordering her to make the thread.

"Thread This In Post To Refuse I"

It says you have to start a thread (Thread This) and then in the post (In Post) come to refuse me (To Refuse I). This is a miracle!!!!! :shout

Or i'm imagining things from the affect this thread had on me? Oh no, it's speaking through me now!:faint:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The one thing I can say is Im not talking about it.And if you "only knew" things woud be a lot different.

Love

Dallas

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Too late! :sorry1:

Rhelp.gif