• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think i found a early infiltrated and destroy of agnostism

evane123

I think arostilte infiltrated platos school and then got pursaided by kings to make a way to destroy agnostics. I think arostile worked for kings and separated not knowing a knowing into different categories that he taught to be both valid. I think socrates would disagree but was killed by the type of people arostile worked for(kings). I think arostlitle taught that pleause is logical. I think socrates would disagree. I think socrates walked in snow and might not have noticed but was trying not to feel pain instead of pleasure. I think arostitle taught metaphysics and that there was a thing other than matter controlling physics. I think after arostitles students destruction of babyoloyn(alexander the great) that brought together tribes that i think would show contradiction and without violence might lead to logic without contradiction that christianity was born with the metaphysics that arosotlile taught. I think the pleasure being logical was embraced and i think slavery was reenforced by killing off the people who did not follow the religions. I think many tried to gain credibility by being taught by socrates but socrates broke the chain of slavery and decided to not follow the ideas of the greek gods. I think he stood in opposition and i think socrates should not be forgotten or diminished by his slave king students of students that came from distant lands.

evane123

i think there are comments but i think that the comments do not bring much discussion. Do you think you want to talk about the history?

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
I think arostilte infiltrated platos school and then got pursaided by kings to make a way to destroy agnostics. I think arostile worked for kings and separated not knowing a knowing into different categories that he taught to be both valid. I think socrates would disagree but was killed by the type of people arostile worked for(kings). I think arostlitle taught that pleause is logical. I think socrates would disagree. I think socrates walked in snow and might not have noticed but was trying not to feel pain instead of pleasure. I think arostitle taught metaphysics and that there was a thing other than matter controlling physics. I think after arostitles students destruction of babyoloyn(alexander the great) that brought together tribes that i think would show contradiction and without violence might lead to logic without contradiction that christianity was born with the metaphysics that arosotlile taught. I think the pleasure being logical was embraced and i think slavery was reenforced by killing off the people who did not follow the religions. I think many tried to gain credibility by being taught by socrates but socrates broke the chain of slavery and decided to not follow the ideas of the greek gods. I think he stood in opposition and i think socrates should not be forgotten or diminished by his slave king students of students that came from distant lands.

:confused: ...huh?

arcanum

...Did you just pull an all nighter before writing this?:confused: