• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I thought I was an atheist...

Ori

Angel slayer
but i'm more of an agnostic. I hope all of you are feeling well and will reach a place of happiness.

robtex

Veteran Member
I wish you well on your spirtual journey. I hope you find the answers you are looking for and find the journey as rewarding as the answer it brings.

Ori

Angel slayer
Ceridwen018 said:
What are your beliefs exactly, orichalcum? Do you believe in some sort of higher power?
I do, but not any set God of any religion.

Tawn

Then you may in fact be a Deist. Or a Deist/Agnostic if you think God is unknowable.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
orichalcum said:
but i'm more of an agnostic. I hope all of you are feeling well and will reach a place of happiness.
Good luck, my friend - I hope you end up less confused than I! - actually, I don't mean that (about my being confused) - it's just that it feels like the older one gets, the less sure we become about things we were adamant about when young. I think.:jiggy:
Sorry, I should'nt really be posting; I can't take anything seriously at the moment.:eek:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Good luck my friend!

Many around us suspect the change and a few may absolutely reject it. Don't feel afraid to change your views in the future as well!