• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I truly hate to say this

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I find this terribly fascinating. My sister, who is only two years older than me and who was one of my best friends, apolitical the same as myself, from our teen years until when GW Bush was president when she suddenly dramatically transformed into someone who blames all of her problems on Republicans. Even though she's quite well off, she sees herself as poor, like our dad.

She reacts the same way when I mention Musk or Trump.

What I'm hearing here is that sort of thing. Exactly how has Musk "trashed society," "propagated dangerous lies," "caused harm in the real world?" If he actually had wouldn't Satan love him as he does yourself?

Is it true that Democrats own 70% of the country's wealth? By the way, I'm not Republican or Democrat or Independent. I think they're all only useful in creating a distraction to keep the people uninformed and divided.
The thread is about Zuckerberg.
But Musk is an abusive employer who rides on the coattails of the tax payers and better men.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Is it true that Democrats own 70% of the country's wealth?
Might be. California, New York, Seattle, the few blue areas in the country are also considerably wealthier than other states. Myself, I never before saw such vast wealth before I moved to California from Indiana.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, like Fonzi.

Fonzi's cool.

Way cooler than Zuckerburg.
8w90xv.jpg

Massimo2002

What makes him cool? He’s rich, does that make him cool in your opinion? I don’t pay much attention to him, so never thought about whether he’s cool or not. Cool seems like a pretty broad description, too, and people probably have a lot of different ideas about what is cool.
He created Facebook and he looks cool and he is a defining member of his generation.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
He created Facebook and he looks cool and he is a defining member of his generation.

I don't think he's cool, more a rich nerd that most of his generation ha e never heard of. He is quite popular among the 5% of the world population that is American but only because he gets plenty of air time.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
My idea of someone who's cool, is someone who is ingenious. innovative. creative. inventive. Like Bob Dylan, Jesus Christ, Musk, Zuckerberg, Nikola Tesla. Fonzi, not so much.
Zarathustra? The Buddha? Aristotle?

Ever heard of the Ramones?

I Am Hugh

Researcher
Zarathustra? The Buddha? Aristotle?

Ever heard of the Ramones?

Well, I - now it's my turn - hate to say this, but I think Fonzi is cooler than the Ramones. Elton John in a Donald Duck suit is cooler than the Ramones. Monty Python's Graham Chapman in a carrot suit, Keith Moon in a Napoleon Bonapart costume. I think the Zuck would look cool in a Donald Duck costume. But who wouldn't?

iVYzdci.jpg

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Well, I - now it's my turn - hate to say this, but I think Fonzi is cooler than the Ramones. Elton John in a Donald Duck suit is cooler than the Ramones. Monty Python's Graham Chapman in a carrot suit, Keith Moon in a Napoleon Bonapart costume. I think the Zuck would look cool in a Donald Duck costume. But who wouldn't?

View attachment 93935
That picture is blasphemous. That means it's oddly "cool" by my standards.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Thank goodness I am not cool then. You know what else? I don't care one iota about being cool. I may never have, I don't know. I certainly never thought about it.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
Elon Musk and Mr. Facebook have become quite wealthy and very well known. I think it's great to have the ability to accumulate this type of success and I don't imagine it comes easy. Cool is what cool is, whatever it is. I think cicadas are cool. I wonder if they've modeled speakers from their anatomy. I think dragonflies are cool too. The maneuverability of a dragonfly is admirable. We should model our next air force fleet from their build and ability.

Mark? Well, if I'm not mistaken, he modeled Facebook from another software code developed by students at Yale. There's been others to be developed since, and the field is still wide open. I'm inspired by quite a few things in life, and I don't mind borrowing from that which inspires me. But is he cool? Meh, not as cool as I am but I may be biased.

Hehe