• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish...

Mujahid Mohammed

Peace said:
I wish all religions would be able to live in peace and tolerance!
I wish all religions would come together and put hand in hand and make a beautiful world!
I wish peace could prevail the earth!

Peace
Ramadan mubarak, Asalamu alaikum Save your wishes for the highest level in Jannah. Allah grants one wish so do not waste it on issues dealing with the dunya. Same them for the akhira.

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
There's nothing wrong with having wishes. The day we stop wishing for a better future is the day we've lost hope.

I wish that people would stop warring with each other and see that we all live on the same small blue planet. Maybe then we can appreciate this wonderful gift we've been given.

Peace be with you all

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Mujahid Mohammed said:
Ramadan mubarak, Asalamu alaikum Save your wishes for the highest level in Jannah. Allah grants one wish so do not waste it on issues dealing with the dunya. Same them for the akhira.

Wa 'alaikum salam brother and Ramadan Mubarak!!
I wonder from where have you learned that Allah grants only one wish???!
Don't you know who our God is?
Don't you know that I am addressing and asking our Generous God who never put a limit to our wishes. there is no sign in the Quran or in the Sunnah that tells us that Allah grants only one wish, on the contrary, so many many verses in the Quran and so many Ahadith in the Sunnah show that God is so Generous and He asks His servants to ask Him all the time in order to grant them their wishes.
I do ask him on a daily basis; in my daily prayers and all the time and I swear that I always find Him so generous in answering all my prayers.
Allah never told us to limit our wishes to matter of the afterlife (akhira), on the contrary we have to ask Him and have wishes for both this life (dunya) and the afterlife (afterlife). I am asking and praying to Allah and not a human being who will be bored if I wish and ask for many things. God is Generous and is pleased if His servants ask more and more, for the more we ask the more He gives and the more ispleased with us, alhamdulillah!

"And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, and I will respond to your (invocation)". (Quran, 40:60)

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright" (Quran, 2:186)

P.S: Haven't you seen my first post?

Peace

Mujahid Mohammed

Peace said:
Wa 'alaikum salam brother and Ramadan Mubarak!!
I wonder from where have you learned that Allah grants only one wish???!
Don't you know who our God is?
Don't you know that I am addressing and asking our Generous God who never put a limit to our wishes. there is no sign in the Quran or in the Sunnah that tells us that Allah grants only one wish, on the contrary, so many many verses in the Quran and so many Ahadith in the Sunnah show that God is so Generous and He asks His servants to ask Him all the time in order to grant them their wishes.
I do ask him on a daily basis; in my daily prayers and all the time and I swear that I always find Him so generous in answering all my prayers.
Allah never told us to limit our wishes to matter of the afterlife (akhira), on the contrary we have to ask Him and have wishes for both this life (dunya) and the afterlife (afterlife). I am asking and praying to Allah and not a human being who will be bored if I wish and ask for many things. God is Generous and is pleased if His servants ask more and more, for the more we ask the more He gives and the more ispleased with us, alhamdulillah!

"And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, and I will respond to your (invocation)". (Quran, 40:60)

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright" (Quran, 2:186)

P.S: Haven't you seen my first post?

Peace
walaikum salam maybe you misunderstood me. I was saying do not waste your wish on things concerning dunya like world peace, money,things that will never happen etc etc. These are things that have already been fixed. Wish for what is to be established and not for what you are leaving behind. I know about the supplications and how much Allah responds to them. And as far as limits, Allah does put limits on what you ask for depending on what it is you ask. He does not answer the dua of the oppressor but he does answer the oppressed. Also people wish for alot of things and say it not really remembering who it is directed act. When you make dua you are supplicating to Allah asking him specifically but people say these wishes about anything. There is a big difference between Oh Allah make this happen and I wish this would happen. It is just a tool to keep your intention of the dua to go to the one who can answer it.

Ramadan mubarak.

I hope you understand now

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
I wish I was a little bit taller.

I wish I was a baller.

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

Skee-Lo

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I wish Allah enables me to attain laylatu al-qadr and benefit from its endless blessing!!! Ameen

Peace

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I wish I could live with iman and die with iman
I wish Allah tyo be pleased with me and the other muslims at the time of our death
I wish that all people who seek Allah will find Him
I wish that the muslims would live out the Quran and understand the importance of sunnah
I wish for forgiveness from Allah
I wish to bypass the hell-fire altogether

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
fullyveiled muslimah said:
I wish I could live with iman and die with iman
I wish Allah tyo be pleased with me and the other muslims at the time of our death
I wish that all people who seek Allah will find Him
I wish that the muslims would live out the Quran and understand the importance of sunnah
I wish for forgiveness from Allah
I wish to bypass the hell-fire altogether

Ameen!!

Peace :)