• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God asked your for anything you wanted.And said he would give it to you what would you want?

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
If God asked your for anything you wanted.And said he would give it to you what would you want?I would want wisdom.Like Solomon.:)
To have a perfect fit and healthy body that stays perfect and healthy and fit no matter how poor my diet or sedentary my lifestyle

I'm thinking a six-pack and bulging muscles but not freakishly muscular

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Nothing. I'm not interested in supernatural magic solutions to problems that I personally identify... but aren't actually (or necessarily) problems for someone who has different feelings and values about reality. I'd be inflicting tyranny or problems on someone. No thanks, I'll pass.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Perfect health for me, and an island with perfect weather, no annoying things like stinging bugs, no disease, everything I needed for food, clothing and shelter, lots of friendly animals and no other people. (No immortality for me, just a few years until I got bored with it, followed by a quick painless death).

Oh, and an internet connection so I could get on RF and boast about it and make you all envious. :p