• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If the whole world was listening and you were handed a mic, what would you say?

kylixguru

Pretend that whatever you said would be understood by all, no matter what their nationality was, and you were handed a microphone and could talk to everyone in the world and they would all have to listen to it. You've got 2 minutes of time.

What would you say to the whole world?

Reactions: MD

MD

qualiaphile
'I have a secret, a secret so profound and wonderful that I am willing to give it to anyone for almost nothing. It will uplift you, and make you happier than happy and show the truth about the universe and existence itself. You will learn how to love, people will want to be like you, and you will be rich beyond your dreams.

If you want to hear the secret, deposit $2 into XX swiss bank account and I will provide it to you in a few months. Thank you all'

Even if 1 in a 1000 people deposit money that leaves me with around 14 million bucks. Once I receive it I'll just disappear to some island resort, change my name and relax for the rest of my rich life :D.

Shuddhasattva

We, or our children, are all going to die unless we seriously rethink our industrial system. Also send me money.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Pretend that whatever you said would be understood by all, no matter what their nationality was, and you were handed a microphone and could talk to everyone in the world and they would all have to listen to it. You've got 2 minutes of time.

What would you say to the whole world?
HOTEP.:nightcraw:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I'd say "What are you giving me this thing for?"

Just kidding. Although I know I'd be too shy to say anything, if I am able to open my mouth it would be:"Remember that no one is the same as another, but we are all equal" (or maybe something else).

Wirey

Fartist
Never gonna give you up!
Never gonna let you down!
Never gonna run around and desert you!
Never gonna let you cry,
Never gonna saaaay goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!

People are walking by my office looking in to see why I'm laughing. Fruballed thou shalt be!