• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If this video doesn't blow your mind...

Just_me_Mike

Very little can be expected to do it...

A 3D rendering of our universe. Absolutely beautiful!

OH, Zoom in to full screen, it is a high resolution video! This may require you to view it from YouTube in order to watch it full screen, but it is worth it.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Aquitaine

Utterly brilliant, I love stuff like this.

It never ceases to amaze me just how impossibly large the universe really is, and that's just our known universe - what about other dimenions etc!? Totally crazy, it's actually very frightening yet exciting to think how our planet is virtually like a window looking out into this vast space, and even though we can't see most of it with our own eyes - there's still an eternity of galaxies out there!

Next time you take a look at the sky at night just consider how "deep" down you're really looking into space, despite not being visible, you're staring down lightyears and lightyears of pure space - and maybe someone might be looking back :D

Thanks for bringing this video to my attention itwillend.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
What the heck is everyone talking about? He didn't even link to the video or tell us what it was... O_O

IndieVisible

Official Party Crasher
What the heck is everyone talking about? He didn't even link to the video or tell us what it was... O_O

You may want to check your browser. It may need to be updated, as there was a embedded youtube video in the post you obviously could not see. Or you may have too strict security at work or home blocking videos.