• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were not your current religion, what would you be?

Rakhel

icon1.gif
If you were not your current religion, what would you be?

A house.

This was the first thought that popped into my head.

Draka

Wonder Woman
If not Wicca then there are a few other options. Such as Shamanism, Druidry, Celtic Reconstructionism, and a few other Pagan paths. I would also consider Hinduism as well.

Otherright

Otherright
I would probably either revert to Christianity, or be a complete atheist. It just depends on the catalyst that caused the change.

Rakhel

When I first saw this question, I was tired and happy to be home after a long day on the road. I've had a chance to think the question over.

I'd still be a house.

NeilPye

The Heretic
If I wasn't a non-religious Christian, I would probably be a Sufi Muslim or Wiccan. I'm interested in all religions, and it's hard for me to pick. I would love to be Taoist, but to me Taoism is impractical, but still very truthful.

blackout

Violet.
If I were not me, I'd be someone else.

I don't know though,
for the sake of the thread,
I'd probably be InfaRed.

Maybe Aqua. :shrug:
Or in
abRowSherbert. :rainbow1:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Were I not Hindu, I would be lost (again).

If I wasn't a Vaishnava Hindu... I would be a Pureland Buddhist.

Instead of chanting the names of Krishna... i would be chanting the name of Amitabha Buddha.

I find Pureland Buddhism to be the most beautiful, simplest, most merciful Buddhism I have ever seen in my religious interests.

Otherwise, I would be a liberal Baha'i, or a Biblically Unitarian Christian. :D