• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were stuck on a desert island,what will you do ?

Tesia

Don't lie to me .
Learned a lot with your answers , friends, I believe it will be a good reference if The Mayan Prophecies are ture. Btw . do you really believe in The Mayan Prophecies ? If I offend somebody for this question , please forgive me and tell me . I will delete this message .

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
I believe compass is necessary , but I already forget this without you .
An equipped sailboat contains nautical charts and a sextant. One can determine true north with a sextant, but not with a magnetic compass. One can also chart their position on the globe with such a device.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
A solar powered Sat-phone with a GPS tracking module built in.
A chest of cool drinks and entrees.
My notebook and pens. (I must be able to write, at all times.)

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
1) Lifetime supply of rum
2) Big knife/cutlass maybe
3) Flintlock pistol with one shot.

These were just random things that popped into my head. I think I would figure out how to enjoy my stay if I just had those. If not, there is the pistol with one shot. :p

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
do you really believe in The Mayan Prophecies ?

Nope...

truth-about-2012-mayan-calander.gif

Tesia

Don't lie to me .
Do you think a Laser Pointer is necessary? I think it will be a good stuff to avoid animals.

jojowedge

I would probably first panic and run around yelling, I'm gonna die!"

I would try to find drinkible water and edible food.

Look for sexy native gals.

Realise that those thing i'm getting are just popping up in my head, and and go back to panicking and run around yelling, "I'm gonna die!"

This. If number 2 is not on the island, suicide or try dying to get off the island. Being stranded alone would suck