• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If You Were to Make a Philosophy, What would you title it?

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
'Explanandum Profundus'

Pretty generic and sufficiently pretentious :p. But i would guess any title should represent the content well, be it specific or general.

I think good titles come out of that feeling of true inspiration and excitment you get from engaging with and imagining your subject to be titled.

Alex

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Stopreadingphilosophism: Think for yourself. If you're relying on reading philosophy to understand it, you're missing the point.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Particle mathematicism, numeral biologism, modernistic physicism or pan-numeralism.

The latter is my favorite, since it would be about how numbers can accurately and comprehensibly describe the universe and cosmic phenomena. It would also be about how all sciences are connected through numbers and mathematical models.

Its main goal would be to illustrate how mathematics is the mother of sciences.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Particle mathematicism, numeral biologism, modernistic physicism or pan-numeralism.

The latter is my favorite, since it would be about how numbers can accurately and comprehensibly describe the universe and cosmic phenomena. It would also be about how all sciences are connected through numbers and mathematical models.

Its main goal would be to illustrate how mathematics is the mother of sciences.

In other words, mathematics.